8.4 Export Analysis in China, 2012-2014
8.4.1 Strong Export Momentum in 2014
According to China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, though EU levied anti-dumping duties on Chinese aluminum wheel Hub on October 29, 2010, in 2011, China aluminum wheels export still maintained strong momentum, the export volume was about 80 million units, increasing by 10.6% over last year; the exports amount exceeded USD 3 billion for the first time to USD 3.686 billion, increasing by 24.6% over last year.
In 2013, the total export amount of China aluminum wheel was USD 4.049 billion, increasing by 9.8% over last year, the export volume was 865,000 t, increasing by 5.1%; the unit price of export was USD 4.68/kg, increasing by USD 0.20/kg.
At present, there are more than 3,000 aluminum wheel hub exporters. In which, wholly foreign-owned enterprises accounted for 36.1%, private enterprises accounted for 29.8%, the Sino-foreign joint ventures accounted for 26.5%, and state-owned enterprises accounted for 4.4%. Generally, the exports mode is general trade (roughly accounting for 92.8%) and processing with imported materials accounted for 6.0%.
In 2013, the export volume of aluminum wheel hub in China was 718,700 t and the export amount was USD 3.576 billion; in 2014, the export volume of aluminum wheel hub in China was 799,100 t, increasing by 11.81% over last year, the export amount was USD 3.967 billion, increasing by 10.93%, but the unit price of export declined by 0.2%, which mainly restricted by RMB appreciation against USD.
8.4.2 Aluminum Wheel Hub Export, in China in 2014
Tab.35: Export Scale and Amount of Other Aluminum Vehicle Wheels, Parts and Accessories
Year Export volume (kg) Export volume (USD 10,000)
2013 718729925 357633.88
2014 799098820 396726.25
By the end of December of 2012, aluminum wheels in China had been exported to 159 countries or regions, in which, the total export amount in top 40 countries and regions was USD 3.868 billion, accounting for 97.5% of the total export amount of the products. The top 40 countries and regions, export volume, amount and amount proportion see the following table.
By the end of December of 2012, the export amount of aluminum wheel in China was USD 3.967 billion and the export volume was USD 799,100 t, increasing by 11.0% and 11.2% respectively; the unit price of export was USD 4.96/kg, and number of exporters was 1,316, in which, the total export amount of the top 40 exporters was USD 3.298 billion, accounting for 83.1% of the total export amount of the products; the total export amount of the top 100 exporters was USD 3.816 billion, accounting for 96.2% of the total export amount of the products;
Tab.36: Top 40 Manufacturing Enterprises of Exporting Aluminum Wheels in China, 2014
- CITIC Dicastal Co. Ltd.
- Sheng Wang Auto PARTS Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Wanfeng Auto Wheel Co., Ltd.
- Liuhe Light Alloy (Kunshan ) Co. , Ltd.
- Baoding Lizhong Wheel Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Yueling Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen Minxing Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Mingqi Aluminum Co. Ltd.
- Guangzhou Yufengxu Aluminum Casting Co. Ltd
- Zhejiang Jinfei Kaida Wheel Co. Ltd.
- Shenlika Aluminum Industry Development Co. Ltd.
- Lianyungang Qichuang Aluminum Products Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Yuancheng Aluminum Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Shuguang Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Ningbo Baody Autoparts Co., Ltd
- Dare Wheel Manufacturing CO.,Ltd.
- Taishan International Communication Equipments and Parts Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Baokang Wheel Hub Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Taian Qicheng Vehicle Wheel Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Longkou Xingyu Auto Parts Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Buyang Wheel Co. Ltd.
- Suzhou Yafandi Aluminum Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Jingyuan Heavy Industry Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Kunshan Liufeng Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Chiping Xinfa Aluminum Product Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Luistone Wheels Co., Ltd.
- China Wheel(Jiangmen) Company Limited
- Shanghai Guoxing Metal Products Co. Ltd.
- Liufeng Machinery Industry Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Tailong Aluminum Wheels Co. Ltd.
- SUMEC Group Corporation (SUMEC)
- Nord Wheel
- Taishan Fucheng Aluminum Co. Ltd.
- Huangshi Xinhua Wheel Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Jujiu Wheel Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Xinghui Aluminium Wheel Co., Ltd
- Sanmenxia Daika Wheel Hub Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Zhejiang Zent Auto Wheel Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Kaite Automobile Parts Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Autom Aluminum wheel Co., Ltd.
- Source: Wheel Committee of China Association of Automobile Manufactures
Table of Content
1. Overview of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub
1.1 Concept of Aluminum Wheel Hub
1.1.1 Introduction on Wheel Hub
1.1.2 Classification of Wheel Hub
1.1.3 Introduction on Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub
1.2 Advantages and Performance Requirements of Automotive Aluminum Wheel ‘Hub
1.2.2 Performance Requirements
2. Investment Environment of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub Industry
2.1 Economic Environment
2.1.1 Industrial Production Grows Steadily, Enterprise Profit Continues to Increase
2.1.2 Fixed Asset Investment Slows Down, Real Estate Investment Growth Decreases Slightly
2.1.3 Export and Import Growth Decreases Slightly, Total Import Amount of Goods Decreases Over Last Year.
2.1.4 Consumer Price is Stable Basically; Declining Margin of Industrial Producer Price is Narrowing
2.1.5 Currency Supply Grows Rapidly, Newly-added Loans Increase over Last Year
2.2 Policy Environment
2.2.1 Overview of Policy Environment of Auto Industry during the “Twelfth Five-Year” Period in China
2.2.2 Development Policies of Auto Industry
2.2.3 Main Laws and Regulations of Auto Industry
2.2.4 Related Policies of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub
2.3 Technology Environment
2.3.1 Overall Technological Level of Auto Parts Industry in China
2.3.2 Technical Level of Aluminum Wheel Hub in China
3. Characteristics and Status Quo of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub Industry in China
3.1 Business Model and Industry Characteristics
3.1.1 Business Model and Characteristics
3.1.2 Periodicity and Regionality
3.2 Status Quo of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub Industry in China
3.2.1 Production Situation
3.2.2 Market Distribution
4. Competition Pattern of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub Industry in China
4.1 Competition Pattern of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub Industry in China
4.1.1 International Competition Pattern
4.1.2 Competition Pattern in China
4.2 Michael Porter five forces model of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub Industry in China
4.2.1 Rivalry among Competing Sellers
4.2.2 Potential New Entrants
4.2.3 Threat of Substitute Product
4.2.4 Bargaining Power of Buyer
4.2.5 Bargaining Power of Supplier
5. Market Supply and Demand of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub Industry in China
5.1 Supply and Forecast
5.1.1 Output and Market Shares of Key Manufacturers in China, 2013
5.1.2 Output Forecast, 2015-2018
5.2 Demand and Forecast of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub Industry in China
5.2.1 Demand Analysis, 2008-2013
5.2.2 Demand Forecast 2014-2018
6. Aftermarket of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub in China
6.1 Uneven Quality and Low Awareness
6.2 Promising Prospect
6.3 DCenti is Expanding Market in China
7. Key Enterprises in Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub Industry
7.1 CITIC Dicastal Co. Ltd.
7.1.1 Company Profile
7.1.2 Main Customers
7.1.3 Market Distribution
7.1.4 Business Performance
7.2 Zhejiang Wanfeng Aowei Auto Wheel Co., Ltd.
7.2.1 Company Profile
7.2.2 Main Customers
7.2.3 Business Performance
7.2.4 Guarantee Main Business Growth, Release Company’s Capacity
7.2.5 Open Transformation Road, Establish Multiplatform Business
7.3 Ningbo BAODY AUTOPARTS Co., Ltd.
7.3.1 Company Profile
7.3.2 Main Customers
7.3.4 Marketing Strategy
7.4 Zhejiang Yueling Co., Ltd.
7.4.1 Company Profile
7.4.2 Business performance
7.4.3 Future Development Strategy
7.5 Baoding Lizhong Wheel Co., Ltd.
7.5.1 Company Profile
7.5.2 Main Customers
7.5.3 Business Performance
7.5.4 Market Structure
7.5.5 Business Strategy
8. Import and Export of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub in China
8.1 Import and Export Volume and Amount
8.2 Main Import Sources by Value of Foreign Trade
8.3 Main Export Destinations by Value of Foreign Trade
8.4 Export Analysis in China, 2012-2014
8.4.1 Strong Export Momentum in 2014
8.4.2 Aluminum Wheel Hub Export in 2014
9. Processing Technology of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub in China
9.1 Forming Method of Automotive Aluminum Alloy Wheel Hub
9.2 Production Technology Study of Automotive Aluminum Alloy Wheel Hub
9.2.1 Design and Development Flow
9.2.2 Production Process Flow
10. Development Trend of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub Manufacturing Technology in China
10.1 Melting Equipment and Technology
10.2 Refining Equipment and Technology
10.3 Casting Equipment and Technology
10.4 X-ray Detection
10.5 Heat Treatment Equipment and Technology
10.6 Mechanical Processing Equipment and Technology
10.7 Dynamic Balance Test
10.8 Air Tightness Test
10.9 Painting Equipment and Technology
11. Entry Barriers and Risk Analysis of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub Industry
11.1 Entry Barriers
11.1.1 Capital and Scale Barriers
11.1.2 Technology Barrier
11.1.3 Quality Certification Barrier
11.1.4 Customer Resources and Marketing Channel Barriers
11.1.5 Brand Barrier
11.2 Risk Analysis
11.2.1 Overseas Market Exploration Risk Caused by International Trade Protectionism
11.2.2 Policy Risk
11.2.3 Technical Risk of High-end Market Supply
11.2.4 Energy and Raw Material Prices Raising Risk
11.2.5 RMB Exchange Rate Risk
11.2.6 Risk of Labor Costs Rising
12. SWOT Analysis and Development Strategy of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Hub Industry
12.1 SWOT Analysis
12.2 Development Strategy