Renewable Energy North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2017-2021
- February 2018
- Renewable Energy
- 97 pages
The NAFTA Renewable Energy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA renewable energy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The renewable energy industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $109.0 billion in 2016.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 9.8% over the 2012-16 period.
- Within the renewable energy industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $71.2 billion in 2016. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $34.4 and $3.4 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the renewable energy industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $97.0 billion in 2021, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $43.2 and $4.5 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA renewable energy market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA renewable energy market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA renewable energy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA renewable energy market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA renewable energy market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA renewable energy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA renewable energy market?
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Renewable Energy
Renewable EnergyGlobal Renewable Energy Market Research Report 2017
Renewable EnergyGlobal Renewable Energy Sales Market Report 2017