Quarterly Beverage Tracker Third Quarter 2017: Serbia
GlobalDatas Serbia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Soft drinks went up by nearly 10% in Q3-17, growing by around 42 m liters. Soft drinks gained share from other, more stable ACB categories. High volume categories carbonates, packaged water and still drinks saw the most relevant volume gains
- Favorable weather contributed to growth, helping bulk/HOD water and beer, as well as soft drinks categories
- New product development from earlier in the year benefited the market, with soft drinks growth supported by new products from Nectar Doo
- More in shop activities from Knjaz Milos and TCCC, alongside aggressive prices from PCI were also key drivers for success
- Crisis at Croatias Agrokor poses a threat to market stability. During its debt-fuelled expansion, Agrokor amassed 3.5bn of debts to its creditors and 2.2b n in debt to suppliers, totaling nearly six times its equity
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Serbia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Serbia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 5
5.1 Soft Drinks 5
5.1.1 Packaged Water 5
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
5.1.3 Carbonates 6
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 7
5.1.5 Flavored Water 7
5.1.6 Juice 7
5.1.7 Nectars 8
5.1.8 Still Drinks 8
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 8
5.1.10 Fruit Powders 9
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 9
5.1.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 10
5.1.13 Sports Drinks 10
5.1.14 Energy Drinks 10
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 11
5.3 Dairy Drinks 12
5.4 Hot Beverages 12
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 13
6.1 Industry News 13
6.2 Distribution News 13
6.3 New Products & Photo Shots 13
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 14
8 Data Tables 15
9 Pricing Tables 21
10 Appendix 24
List of Tables
Table 1: Serbia at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 15
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 16
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 17
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 18
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 19
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 20
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2016-2017 21
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.