Quarterly Beverage Tracker Third Quarter 2017: Greece
- October 2017
- 26 pages
GlobalDatas Greece Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- ELSTATs (Hellenic Statistical Authority) preliminary data show that the Q2-17 GDP was 0.8%
- Despite government satisfaction over the GDP growth so far, performance will have to improve significantly in the remaining part of the year, in order to reach the annual target of 1.5%
- KEPEs prediction for the Q3-17 GDP is still at 1.5%
- Market Indexes recorded improvement, as no new measures for the remainder of the year will be imposed
- Improvement was also recorded on the unemployment front, which was boosted by a strong recovery of the tourism industry
- Stable, warm weather conditions resulted in most of the country being in favor of consumption
- Soft drinks grew by 7% compared with Q3-16, driven by gains in flavored water, packaged water, carbonates, nectars, and energy drinks, and more limited gains in still drinks, iced/rtd coffee drinks, juice and squash/syrups. Sports drinks and iced/RTD tea drinks recorded losses
- The PL products outperformed the market in most soft drinks categories, with the exception of carbonates
- Sales of alcoholic drinks grew by under 2% during Q3-17; cider and beer recorded growth, wine and spirits remained stable, while fortified wine and FABs faced losses
- The year on year performance of dairy was stable, driven, in particular, by the stabilization of the dominant white milk. Soymilk, flavored milk, and condensed milk recorded growth, while evaporated milk, drinking yogurt, and fermented milk faced losses
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Greece beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Greece to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Beverages
Food & BeveragesGlobal and China Matcha Tea Powder Market Insights, Forecast to 2026