Quarterly Beverage Tracker Second Quarter 2017: Estonia
GlobalDatas Estonia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Low calorie and low/no sugar was the key message attracting consumers
- Increased supply by producers and health concerns resulted in non-alcoholic beer growth
- Instagram and other social media channels were increasingly used by beverages producers to promote their products.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Estonia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Estonia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 5
5.1 Soft Drinks 5
5.1.1 Packaged Water 5
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
5.1.3 Carbonates 6
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 7
5.1.5 Flavored Water 7
5.1.6 Juice 8
5.1.7 Nectars 8
5.1.8 Still Drinks 8
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 9
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 9
5.1.11 Sports Drinks 9
5.1.12 Energy Drinks 10
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 10
5.3 Dairy Drinks 11
5.4 Hot Beverages 11
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 12
6.1.1 Industry News 12
6.1.2 Distribution News 12
6.1.3 Packaging/Legislation News 12
6.2 New Products & Photo Shots 12
7 Focus On Private Label Soft Drinks 14
8 Data Tables 15
9 Pricing Tables 21
10 Appendix 24
What is this Report About? 24
About GlobalData 25
Contact Us 25
List of Tables
Table 1: Estonia at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Private Label Soft Drinks, 2015-2017F 14
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 15
Table 5: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 16
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 17
Table 7: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 18
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 19
Table 9: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 20
Table 10: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2016-2017 21
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.