Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2017: Russia
GlobalDatas Russia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- In Q4-17 the recovery of the Russian economy slowed down. According to preliminary estimates, GDP growth in annual terms was less than 1% compared to 1.8% in Q3-17 and 2.5% in Q2-17. This decline was mainly caused by the dynamics of industrial production
- At the same time, promising conditions in the labor market, record low inflation, and the increase in credit activity led to the growth of consumption demand and retail turnover
- Overall, according to preliminary estimates of the Ministry of Economic Development, after economic recession, 2017 annual results showed that GDP grew by 1.4-1.8%
- However, the all commercial beverage market was slightly affected by the still eroding consumer disposable income (although at a slower rate) and therefore consumers were lured into low cost options that were available in the market
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Russia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Russia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 7
5.1 Soft Drinks 7
5.1.1 Packaged Water 7
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 7
5.1.3 Carbonates 8
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 8
5.1.5 Flavored Water 8
5.1.6 Juice 9
5.1.7 Nectars 9
5.1.8 Still Drinks 9
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 10
5.1.10 Fruit Powders 10
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 10
5.1.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 11
5.1.13 Sports Drinks 11
5.1.14 Energy Drinks 11
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 12
5.3 Dairy Drinks 13
5.4 Hot Beverages 13
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 14
6.1 Industry News 14
6.2 New Products & Photo Shots 14
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 15
8 Data Tables 16
9 Pricing Tables 22
10 Appendix 25
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 17
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 18
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 19
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 20
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 21
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 22
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2017 - 2018 23
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.