Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2017: Netherlands
GlobalDatas Netherlands Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Soft Drinks saw a decline of a little over 1% in Q4-17, with a similar rate expected for the year as a whole
- All Commercial Beverages remained relatively flat, demonstrating fractional growth, which is in line with the forecast for the year
- The small increase in ACBs compensated a little for the loss in soft drinks, but not quite enough to achieve growth for the overall beverage market (a fractional decline was registered)
- Low calorie beverages continued to see growth, while regular drinks declined
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Netherlands beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Netherlands to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 7
5.1 Soft Drinks 7
5.1.1 Packaged Water 7
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 8
5.1.3 Carbonates 8
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 10
5.1.5 Flavored Water 10
5.1.6 Juice 11
5.1.7 Nectars 12
5.1.8 Still Drinks 12
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 13
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 14
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 14
5.1.12 Sports Drinks 15
5.1.13 Energy Drinks 16
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 16
5.3 Dairy Drinks 18
5.4 Hot Beverages 19
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 20
6.1 Industry News 20
6.2 Distribution News 20
6.2.1 Packaging/Legislation News 21
6.3 New Products & Photo Shots 22
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 24
8 Data Tables 25
9 Appendix 31
List of Tables
Table 1: Netherlands at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 19
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 20
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 21
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 22
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 23
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 24
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.