Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2017: Estonia
GlobalDatas Estonia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- The sugar tax has been sent back to parliament and will not be implemented on 2018 as previously expected
- The health trend continued as consumers look to low calorie alternatives
- Online retailer E-Selver is set to shorten its delivery time in online retailing
- Increased excise duty (though it is twice as low as initially planned) and restrictive laws on alcoholic drinks are to come into force in February 2018
- The overall commercial beverages market posted a flat rate of growth in 2017. The negative growth of the alcoholic drinks market balanced out the soft growth of the hot beverages, dairy drinks and soft drinks markets
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Estonia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Estonia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 6
5.1 Soft Drinks 6
5.1.1 Packaged Water 6
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
5.1.3 Carbonates 7
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 7
5.1.5 Flavored Water 7
5.1.6 Juice 8
5.1.7 Nectars 8
5.1.8 Still Drinks 8
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 9
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 9
5.1.11 Sports Drinks 9
5.1.12 Energy Drinks 10
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 10
5.3 Dairy Drinks 11
5.4 Hot Beverages 11
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 12
6.1 Industry News 12
6.2 Distribution News 12
6.2.1 Packaging/Legislation News 12
6.3 New Products & Photo Shots 13
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 14
8 Data Tables 15
9 Pricing Tables 21
10 Appendix 23
List of Tables
Table 1: Estonia at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 14
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 15
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 16
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 17
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 18
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 19
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2017 - 2018 20
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.