Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2017: Belarus
GlobalDatas Belarus Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Consumer confidence remained fairly weak, with 85% of people believing that the economic crisis is still having an influence on the market. Moreover, increased costs of living mean that many remained conservative with their spending, as wage growth was lower than expected
- However, though slow, economic recovery is underway. This is likely to aid categories further in 2018
- In retail, fast development was seen in regional areas, which prompted wider distribution across these regions. The appearance of large international retail outlets also spurred further development and competition
- Horeca demonstrated positive results in Q4-17, with young consumers in particular driving growth. Notably, a rise in fast food outlets aided carbonates
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Belarus beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Belarus to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 6
5.1 Soft Drinks 6
5.1.1 Packaged Water 6
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
5.1.3 Carbonates 7
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 7
5.1.5 Flavored Water 8
5.1.6 Juice 8
5.1.7 Nectars 9
5.1.8 Still Drinks 9
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 9
5.1.10 Fruit Powders 10
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 10
5.1.12 Sports Drinks 10
5.1.13 Energy Drinks 11
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 11
5.3 Dairy Drinks 12
5.4 Hot Beverages terly Update 13
6.1 Industry News 13
6.2 Distribution News 13
6.3 New Products & Photo Shots 13
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance 16
8 Data Tables 17
9 Pricing Tables 23
10 Appendix 37
List of Tables
Table 1: Belarus at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 16
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 17
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 18
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 19
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F 20
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F 21
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2017 - 2018 22
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.