Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2017: Slovak Republic
GlobalDatas Slovak Republic Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Positive Slovak economy development and good forecast for 2017 were the main drivers in Q1 2017
- Decreasing unemployment and growing wages motivated people to increase their purchases
- Consumers were more focused on healthy products with fruit or vitamin content
- New products attracted customers and were highly accepted by the market
- Consumers looked for higher quality products. Premium segments began to attract attention and customers are slowly leaving the low end and Private Label segments.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Slovak Republic beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Slovak Republic to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
2.1 Highlights 5
2.2 Market Drivers 5
3 Market Trends 6
3.1 Soft Drinks 6
3.1.1 Packaged Water 6
3.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
3.1.3 Carbonates 7
3.1.4 Enhanced Water 8
3.1.5 Flavored Water 8
3.1.6 Juice 9
3.1.7 Nectars 9
3.1.8 Still Drinks 10
3.1.9 Squash/Syrups 10
3.1.10 Fruit Powders 11
3.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 12
3.1.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 12
3.1.13 Sports Drinks 13
3.1.14 Energy Drinks 13
3.2 Alcoholic Drinks 14
3.3 Dairy Drinks 15
3.4 Hot Beverages 16
4 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 16
4.1.1 Industry News 16
4.1.2 Distribution News 17
4.1.3 Packaging/Legislation News 17
4.2 New Products & Photo Shots 18
4.3 Focus On Premiumization In Soft Drinks 21
5 Data Tables 22
6 Pricing Tables 28
7 Appendix 30
What is this Report About? 30
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
Table 1: Slovak Republic at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 22
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 23
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 24
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 25
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 26
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 27
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2016-2017 28
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.