Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2017: Greece
GlobalDatas Greece Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Based on preliminary data, ELSTATs (Hellenic Statistical Authority) prediction for the 2016 GDP stands at -0.1%
- KEPEs prediction for Q1-17 GDP is 2.0% and even better for Q2-17, provided that an agreement is reached and the government moves quickly
- The Bank of Greece officially released a new 2017 GDP prediction at 1.5% compared to the previously thought 2.7%, as the effects of the prolonged negotiations may put the economy in jeopardy and even towards recession
- With no agreement reached yet, the economy suffered further with reduced consumption and less revenues for the government
- First signs indicate a recovery of the Greek tourism industry for 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Greece beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Greece to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 8
5.1 Soft Drinks 8
5.1.1 Packaged Water 8
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 8
5.1.3 Carbonates 9
5.1.4 Flavored Water 9
5.1.5 Juice 9
5.1.6 Nectars 10
5.1.7 Still Drinks 10
5.1.8 Squash/Syrups 11
5.1.9 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 11
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 12
5.1.11 Sports Drinks 12
5.1.12 Energy Drinks 13
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 13
5.3 Dairy Drinks 14
5.4 Hot Beverages 14
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 15
6.1.1 Industry News 15
6.1.2 Distribution News 15
6.1.3 Packaging/Legislation News 15
6.2 New Products & Photo Shots 16
7 Focus On Premiumization In Soft Drinks 16
8 Data Tables 17
9 Appendix 23
What is this Report About? 23
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List of Tables
Table 1: Greece at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 17
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 18
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 19
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 20
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 21
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 22
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.