Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2017: France
GlobalDatas France Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- The juice and nectars categories returned to growth in Q1-17
- Iced/RTD tea drinks and flavored waters continued to be the star performers, with a 13% and 11% growth respectively
- Still and carbonated packaged water both performed well this quarter
- Still drinks and squash/syrups returned to growth in Q1-17.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the France beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in France to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 6
5.1 Soft Drinks 6
5.1.1 Packaged Water 6
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
5.1.3 Carbonates 7
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 7
5.1.5 Flavored Water 8
5.1.6 Juice 8
5.1.7 Nectars 9
5.1.8 Still Drinks 9
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 10
5.1.10 Fruit Powders 10
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 11
5.1.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 11
5.1.13 Sports Drinks 11
5.1.14 Energy Drinks 12
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 12
5.3 Dairy Drinks 13
5.4 Hot Beverages 14
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 15
6.1.1 Industry News 15
6.1.2 Distribution News 15
6.1.3 Packaging/Legislation News 15
6.2 New Products & Photo Shots 16
7 Focus On Premiumization In Soft Drinks 21
8 Data Tables 23
9 Appendix 29
What is this Report About? 29
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Tables
Table 1: France at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 23
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 24
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 25
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 26
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 27
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 28
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.