Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2017: Colombia
GlobalDatas Colombia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Q1-17 has been one of the most negative for the ACB industry in years
- The soft drinks industry reported a strong contraction. Aggressive price increments coupled with the rainy season continued to impact the performance of the category
- Additionally, a contraction in purchasing power, along with a deterioration of consumer confidence, affected the consumption of soft drinks
- On-premise also suffered strong deceleration due to the deterioration of purchasing power.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Colombia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Colombia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
4.1 Market Trends 6
4.2 Soft Drinks 6
4.2.1 Packaged Water 6
4.2.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
4.2.3 Carbonates 7
4.2.4 Enhanced Water 7
4.2.5 Flavored Water 7
4.2.6 Juice 8
4.2.7 Nectars 8
4.2.8 Still Drinks 8
4.2.9 Squash/Syrups 9
4.2.10 Fruit Powders 9
4.2.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 9
4.2.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 10
4.2.13 Sports Drinks 10
4.2.14 Energy Drinks 10
4.3 Alcoholic Drinks 11
4.4 Dairy Drinks 12
4.5 Hot Beverages 13
5 Data Tables 14
6 Appendix 21
What is this Report About? 21
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
List of Tables
Table 1: Colombia at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 15
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 16
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 17
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 18
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 19
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 20
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.