Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2017: Austria
GlobalDatas Austria Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Unemployment amongst young people (15-24 years old) declined by 2.1% compared to Q3-16, with 10.1% of this age group now out of work
- Q1-17 also saw further improvement in consumer confidence with the prospect of a positive index in sight
- The year on year decline in soft drinks slowed to an estimated 2% in Q1-17, with losses mitigated by record high temperatures during March
- Sales of alcoholic drinks registered marginal growth of less than 1%, mainly driven by increased sales of beer. Alcohol free beer, specialty beers and smaller formats continue to gain share
- Overall liquid dairy consumption during Q1-17 was stable compared to the prior year, with products such as drinking yogurt and fermented milk generally performing better during Q2-16 and Q3-16.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Austria beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Austria to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
1. At A Glance 4
2. Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3. Highlights 5
4. Market Drivers 5
5. Market Trends 6
5.1 Soft Drinks 6
5.1.1 Packaged Water 6
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 7
5.1.3 Carbonates 7
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 8
5.1.5 Flavored Water 8
5.1.6 Juice 9
5.1.7 Nectars 9
5.1.8 Still Drinks 10
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 10
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 11
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 11
5.1.12 Sports Drinks 12
5.1.13 Energy Drinks 12
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 13
5.3 Dairy Drinks 14
5.4 Hot Beverages 16
6. Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 17
6.1.1 Industry News 17
6.1.2 Distribution News 17
6.2 New Products & Photo Shots 18
7. Focus On Premiumization In Soft Drinks 20
8. Data Tables 22
9. Appendix 28
What is this Report About? 28
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Tables
Table 1: Austria at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 22
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 23
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 24
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 25
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 26
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 27
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.