Q2 2017 Global Bid Round Outlook - Mexico Looks to Learn Lessons in 2nd Shallow Water Round
- April 2017
- 42 pages
Globally five bid rounds are due to close in Q2 2017, of which the Lease Sale 244 round in the US offers the highest number of blocks, followed by 2016 Licensing Round in Equatorial Guinea. In terms of acreage, Equatorial Guineas 2016 Licensing Round offers the most acreage of all the rounds in the quarter. Georgias 2017 Open International Tender offers the next highest acreage. The bid due dates of the rounds - Mexicos Round 2 - Shallow Water Exploration (R02-L01 / 2016), Equatorial Guineas 2016 Licensing Round, and Brazils 4th Bidding Round (Marginal) - which have been postponed in the previous quarters, are due this quarter.
- Provides overview of global bid rounds due to close in Q2 2017
- Major developments related to bid rounds in Q1 2017
- Information on each bid round due to close in Q2 2017 by country
- Recent exploration and licensing history of countries where bids are due to close in the quarter
- Overview of bid rounds due to close in Q3 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the global bid rounds due to close in Q2 2017
- Gain insight on bid rounds and blocks on offer by country
- Keep abreast of recent developments on the global bid rounds
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong data on the global bid rounds
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.