Q1 2018 Long-Term LNG Contracts Review - Mozambique Signs the Biggest LNG Contract
- August 2018
- 13 pages
In Q1 2018, the biggest new long-term LNG contract was signed between Mozambique LNG 1 Pte Ltd and lectricit de France on February 20, 2018. According to the contract, Mozambique LNG 1 Pte Ltd will supply 1.2 mtpa of LNG from the Mozambique to France. The contract is for a period of 15 years, from 2023 to 2038. Other key seller companies to sign contracts in the quarter include Cheniere Energy Inc and Oman LNG Llc.
- Details of long-term LNG contracts signed in Q1 2018 by country and company
- Comparison of LNG contracted capacity and share by importing countries between Q1 2018 and Q4 2017
- Comparison of LNG contracted capacity, and share by key seller and purchaser companies between Q1 2018 and Q4 2017
- Count of contracts and contracted capacity signed by key purchaser companies during 2016 to 2018.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain information available on the long-term LNG contracts globally for Q1 2018 and Q4 2017
- Identify countries and companies involved in signing of long-term LNG contracts for both the quarters
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of long-term LNG contracts data
- Keep abreast of recent long-term LNG contracts signed globally.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.