Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 22.214.171.124) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018
- Global Markets Direct
- May 2018
- 48 pages
According to the recently published report 'Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 126.96.36.199) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018'; Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 188.8.131.52) pipeline Target constitutes close to 8 molecules. Out of which approximately 6 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 184.108.40.206) - Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A) is an enzyme encoded by the PPP2CA gene. PP2A plays important roles in regulation of cell cycle, signal transduction, cell differentiation, and transformation. Its activity is related to several diseases, including neurodegenerative diseases and cancer.
The report 'Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 220.127.116.11) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018' outlays comprehensive information on the Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 1 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Central Nervous System, Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Ophthalmology and Respiratory which include indications Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Lung Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Allergic Conjunctivitis, Alzheimer's Disease, Asthma, Brain Ischemia, Breast Cancer, Breast Tumor, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Colon Cancer, Crohn's Disease (Regional Enteritis), Depression, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Melanoma, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Myocardial Ischemia, Neuroblastoma, Pancreatic Cancer, Pheochromocytoma, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Sarcomas, Septic Shock, Solid Tumor, Ulcerative Colitis, Uveal Melanoma and Uveitis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 126.96.36.199)
- The report reviews Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 22.214.171.124)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 126.96.36.199) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
More from Pharmaceutical
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Mental Illness Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Anti-Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Incretion Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Hypertension Drugs
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017