- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading it industry executives
- The report identifies and analyzes the most important criteria for supplier selection from the point of view of both buyers and suppliers
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Researchs exclusive panel of leading it industry executives. It analyzes the changing procurement behaviour and strategies of the companies in the it industry. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of XXXX industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which XX% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure, procurement and industry developments.
- In the report buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customers changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers.
Table of Content
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Procurement Behaviors and Strategies
2.1 Critical success factors for supplier selection
2.2 Future procurement objectives
2.2.1 Future procurement objectives by company turnover
2.3.1 E-procurement by company turnover
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About ICD Research
List of Table
Table 1: Total European Technology Industry Survey Respondents by Company Type, 2011
Table 2: Buyer Respondents by Job Role (%), 2011
Table 3: Buyer Respondents by Global Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 4: Buyer Respondents by Total Number of Employees in Organizations (%), 2011
Table 5: Supplier Respondents by Job Role (%), 2011
Table 6: Supplier Respondents by Global Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 7: Supplier Respondents by Total Number of Employees in Organizations (%), 2011
Table 8: Critical Success Factors for Supplier Selection - Buyers vs. Supplier, 2011
Table 9: Future Procurement Objectives (%), 2011
Table 10: Future Procurement Objectives by Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 11: E-Procurement: Level of Implementation (%), 2011
Table 12: Procurement Budget Increase vs. E-Procurement (%), 2011
Table 13: E-Procurement: Level of Implementation by Company Turnover (%), 2011
List of Chart
Figure 1: Critical Success Factors for Supplier Selection - Buyers vs. Suppliers, 2011
Figure 2: Critical Success Factors for Supplier Selection - Buyers vs. Suppliers, 2011
Figure 3: Future Procurement Objectives (%), 2011
Figure 4: E-Procurement: Level of Implementation (%), 2011
Figure 5: E-Procurement: Level of Implementation by Company Turnover (%), 2011
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.