The global ceramic inks market is predicted to witness significant growth during 2021- 2028 and establish a growth rate over a CAGR of 6%.
The ceramic inks are applied in various industries right from the automobile to the textile industry.
One of the major industries driving and expected to continue its demand is the automobile industry, owing to its applications in glass windshields.
Researchmoz puts forth a few insights about the market size, trends, opportunities, drivers, restraints, product segmentation, competitive landscape, and regional presence.
The global ceramic inks market also had to face the fury of the covid pandemic outbreak, global lockdown led a complete shutdown of production, thus affecting the demand-supply chain.
As the world is bouncing back and trying to get a grip on dwindling economies with more strength and resilience, the global ceramic ink market is also expected to thrive in the following years.
Factors Driving and Restraining the Market
Here are the factors that are expected to positively impact the global ceramic inks market –
- The rising demand from the building and construction industry owing to its application in wall tiles, flooring, etc., is predicted to boost the demand for ceramic inks in the global market during the forecast period.
- The rising demand for packaging purposes in food and beverage containers is likely to boost the sales of ceramic inks market during the forecast years.
- Rising demand for graphic materials for the vehicles and vehicle wraps that prevent dents and scratches during minor accidents are expected to push the sales in the ceramic inks market in the following years.
- Increasing demand for decorative tiles due to rising disposable income in consumers is anticipated to drive the global ceramic inks market to newer heights.
The factors restraining the global ceramic inks market include –
- The high cost and shortage of raw materials are expected to hinder the growth of the ceramic inks market during the forecast period.
- Growing importance being given to digital printing may slow down the ceramic inks market to some extent
However, the global ceramic ink market is still projected to witness significant growth due to the rapid industrialization and urbanization across the globe.
The global ceramic inks market is foreseen to witness a substantial growth at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast years 2021 to 2028, as it revives back post covid pandemic outbreak
The decorative product is foreseen to bolster the demand for ceramic inks market during the forecast period. Also, among the formulations, the oil-based solvent is projected to hold a major share in the global ceramic inks market, owing to its applications in both functional and decorative aspect.
Demand for ceramic tiles is expected to be higher than those of glass printing and food container printing, in terms of end use.
The Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a substantial rate due to rapid industrialization and commercialization, and rising demand from the construction sector.
The growth in the region is also attributable to huge demand coming from the food and beverage industry as it has to cater to a huge population in developing countries.
The rising disposable income among consumers is expected to boost the sales of decorative tiles during the forecast period, thus letting the ceramic inks market swell up in the region.
The presence of the many players in the global ceramic inks market makes it fragmented and competitive in nature, making it difficult for the new entrants due to high capital investment and stiff competition.
The prominent players in the ceramic inks market include –
- BASF SE
- Vaanix Industries Pvt Ltd
- UVINK tech. co.
- Dip-Tech Digital Printing Technologies Ltd
- ZSCHIMMER & SCHWARZ CHEMIE GMBH
- Sun Chemical
- ChangSha Six Star New Material Co., Ltd
- Evonik Industries AG
- KAO CHIMIGRAF SLU
- Ferro Corporation
- Esmalglass-Itaca Grupo
- The global ceramic inks market is likely to bloom significantly in the following years.
- The automotive Construction and Building industries are expected to be the stimulants for growth.
- Demand for digital printing is expected to take the ceramic inks market to newer heights.
- High printing quality in high demand, nudging the ceramic inks market to bloom during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific market is projected to hold the largest share of the global ceramic inks market in the following years.
Product Disposition (Revenue in USD million)
Formulation Disposition (Revenue in USD million)
- Solvent Based
- Oil Based
Technology Disposition (Revenue in USD million)
Substrate Disposition (Revenue in USD million)
End-use sector Disposition (Revenue in USD million)
- Building & construction
- Food & beverage containers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)