The global bone graft substitutes market will witness a growth at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2022 to 2030 and the market will have an estimated value of USD 4.94 billion by 2030. The bone graft substitutes market.
With age, sets in brittle bones, joint degeneration, and many other orthopaedic conditions. One such condition is osteoporosis which causes bones to become brittle and weak, driving the global bone graft substitute market.
Researchmoz shares insights on the bone graft substitute market which covers market size, growth drivers, restraints, market trends, opportunities, regional insights, and competitive edge.
Avascular Necrosis to Boost the Demand for the Bone Graft Substitutes
Avascular necrosis is also known as osteonecrosis falls under rare diseases though, lately, post covid the world is witnessing a rise in avascular necrosis cases due to administering steroids as a part of covid treatment. Besides steroids, there are many few other factors that would lead to avascular necrosis. Therefore, the rising prevalence of avascular necrosis will increase the demand for bone graft substitutes.
Allografts Material to Bolster the Sales in the Bone Graft Substitutes Market
The allograft materials are either used as a single material or in combination, and the osteoconductive property of allograft will drive the global bone graft substitutes market. The osteoconductive properties help in surgical and procedure success by promoting stable bone implants, thus paving the opportunities for higher sales in the global bone graft substitutes market in the coming year.
The high cost associated with surgical procedures and bone graft materials can hamper the growth opportunities in the global bone graft substitutes market.
However, the growing cases of joint replacements will create growth potential for the global bone graft substitutes market.
- Dental Implant will create a lucrative market for bone graft substitutes market.
- The growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries will create a demand for bone graft substitutes.
- Allografts work well without any bones from the other part of the body and the healing process is faster with allografts, thus driving the global bone graft substitutes market during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific will hold a significant share in the bone graft substitutes market during the forecast period, owing to the rising medical tourism and better healthcare infrastructure.
Researchmoz shares a detailed report covering the competitive edge of the global bone graft substitutes market which touches upon the strategies adopted by the market players to penetrate deeper into the market.
The global bone graft substitutes market is competitive in nature because of the presence of many leading players in the market.
The prominent leaders in the global bone graft substitute market include –
- TBF Tissue Engineering
- OST Devloppement
- Orthofix Holdings, Inc.
- DePuySynthes, Inc.
- Nuvasive, Inc.
- GeistlichPharma AG
- Stryker Corporation
Researchmoz in its detailed report shares the market dynamics of the global bone graft substitute market, enabling stakeholders to take right and thoughtful decisions based on the information and facts.
- The global bone graft substitutes market would grow at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2022 to 2030 and attain an estimated value of USD 4.94 billion by 2030.
- The growing geriatric population will boost the joint replacement surgeries, owing to the growth of the global bone graft substitutes market over the forecast years.
- Hospitals will witness a significant case of bone and joint surgeries, thus leading to the expansion of this segment, in terms of end-users.
- Asia Pacific will observe the highest CAGR during the forecast period, the growth in the region will be primarily due to the increasing patient population, growing medical tourism, and better health infrastructure.
- The market players are indulging in innovation and collaborations to provide impeccable experiences to consumers, driving the global bone graft substitutes.
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion)
- Demineralized Bone Matrix
- Bi-phasic Calcium Phosphates (BCP)
- Bone Morphogenic Proteins (BMP)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion)
- Long Bone
- Spinal Fusion
- Foot & Ankle
- Joint Reconstruction
- South Korea
Middle East & Africa (MEA)