The global Bluetooth headphones market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 19.2% during the forecast period 2020 to 2026.
The estimated value of this market was USD16.0bn in 2020 and is likely to reach USD45.7bn in 2026.
Researchmoz elaborates in its report on the market size, growth drivers, opportunities, market trends, and competitive edge.
With the advent of smartphones, tablets, and laptops, the Bluetooth headphones market picked up ever since. Wireless technologies have taken over the wired Bluetooth headphones and trending like a wildfire, resulting in growth opportunities for the global Bluetooth headphones market.
Noise Cancellation to Boost Sales of Bluetooth Headphones
With the integration of impeccable technologies, the Bluetooth market is bringing a new revolution to the market. Noise cancellation features and improved battery performance in wireless Bluetooth technologies are expected to strengthen the sales of Bluetooth headphones. Apple iPod Max and Sony WH- 1000XM4 are classic examples of wireless technologies revolutionizing the global Bluetooth headphones market and they may continue in years to come.
Smart Phones to Drive the Bluetooth Headphones Market
The rising demand for smartphones has led to the adoption of Bluetooth headphones. Most smartphones are Bluetooth ready devices, making you be equipped with the latest Bluetooth technologies that can connect to any phone. Despite the model of your smartphone, the consumer should be able to connect the headset, which further may push the global Bluetooth headphones market
The high cost of Bluetooth headphones could hamper the market to some extent in the future.
Nevertheless, the efficiency and compatibility features of smart devices will expand the market in the forecast years.
Audio streaming trends such as Bluetooth audio streaming is gaining traction and will further trend in the future.
Trusted devices will help in keeping the phone unlocked in the vicinity using wireless Bluetooth technologies, resulting in the growth of the global Bluetooth headphones market in the coming years.
The codecs used in Bluetooth have improved over the years and offer longer playback time while streaming audio and videos.
Increasing purchasing power due to better income is creating a good market for smartphones without jacks, which vicariously will boost the Asia Pacific market in the coming years.
Researchmoz shares an all-inclusive report about the competitive features of the global Bluetooth headphones market. The report includes the details of growth strategies, innovations, and much more. The report would facilitate the manufacturers and all the stakeholders to take the right decisions to improve their market positions.
The major players in the global Bluetooth headphones market include-
- GmbH & Co. KG
- Bose Corporation;
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Plantronics, Inc.
- Sennheiser electronic
Researchmoz shares a report based on a thorough analysis of all the aspects of the global Bluetooth headphones market. This report offers data, and information based on research, and facts, and facilitates all the stakeholders to make the right decisions to thrive in this space.
- The global Bluetooth headphones market is to observe growth at a CAGR of 19.2% from 2020 to 2026.
- The Bluetooth headphones market will reach an estimated value of USD45.7bn by 2026.
- Noise Cancellation and better battery performance to drive the global Bluetooth headphones market.
- Demand for smartphones, laptops, and other smart gadgets will strengthen the Bluetooth headphones market during the forecast period.
- The demand for in-ear type in the product type would proliferate the global Bluetooth headphone market in the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific will lead in the regional growth during the forecast period, the growth in the region would be mainly due to the growing demand for smartphones, laptops, and other gadgets.
- Canada will come up as an emerging market, while North America will witness substantial growth due to the growing adoption of wireless Bluetooth headphones.
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion)
- In Ear
- On Ear
- Over Ear
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion)
- Multi-branded Store
- Online Retail
- Exclusive Store
- South Korea
Middle East & Africa (MEA