The global aesthetic implants market is foreseen to grow significantly in the next few years between 2019 to 2026, thanks to the latest technology in the medical field.
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% and reach the valuation of USD 6.14bn by the end of 2026
The aesthetic implant market is gaining momentum for the last couple of years and these aesthetic surgeries are not limited to any gender, men and women both go for such surgeries.
Beauty is skin deep, but it sometimes involves aesthetic implants is the new mantra in a world driven by glamour.
Everyone wants to have a perfect body and shape; the increasing beauty consciousness is expected to drive the global aesthetics market.
Researchmoz throws some glimpse about the market size, drivers, trends, opportunities, restraints, competitive edge, etc.
Factors Driving and Restraining the Market
Some of the market drivers include-
- A high number of cosmetic surgeries bolster the demand for aesthetic implants, however, of all such surgeries, breast augmentation is the highest.
- Rising beauty consciousness due to the glamour and influence of social media such as Instagram are paving the way for demand for the aesthetic implants market.
- Technological advancement and the introduction of new implants are expected to boost the sales in the global aesthetic implants market in the coming years.
- The increasing income and rising disposable money are paving the way for a growing number of aesthetic works.
- The increasing trend of breast augmentation surgeries is nudging the aesthetic implants market towards expansion in the next few years.
Some restraints that could hamper the global aesthetic implants market
- The high cost of surgeries and the possibilities of side effects associated with the surgery are expected to hinder the growth of the aesthetic implant market.
Nonetheless, the increasing number of skilled and experienced surgeons and better healthcare facilities are expected to drive the market in the coming years.
Growing adoption of cosmetic dentistry, facial correction, etc is expected to boost the opportunities for the global aesthetic implants market in the next few years.
Breast augmentation surgeries are anticipated to dominate the global aesthetic implants market, owing to the highest number of breast augmentation surgeries over the last few years.
Cosmetic dentistry or dental implants are projected to witness remarkable growth over the next few years.
The hospitals are expected to witness significant growth in such aesthetic implant surgeries and dominate the end-use segment.
Speciality clinics are anticipated to witness good growth in the next few years.
On the basis of region, the global aesthetic implants market is expected to be dominated by North America, owing to the presence of key players in the market and advanced technology for aesthetic implants.
The increasing number of plastic surgeries is expected to bolster the demand for aesthetic implants in the next few years.
The Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth over the next few years, owing to the increasing breasts surgery, growing adoption of cosmetic surgeries, and influence of the western culture.
Dubai has evolved to be a centre stage for plastic surgeries due to better healthcare infrastructure, which is likely to expand the aesthetic implants market during the forecast period in the Middle East region.
The global aesthetic implants market is highly competitive with the presence of many players.
Many key players in the market are focusing on mergers, acquisitions, etc. to improve their market presence in the aesthetic implants market.
The current major players in the global aesthetic Implants Market are as follows-
- Surgiform Technologies LLC.
- Mentor Worldwide LLC
- Polytech Health & Aesthetics GmbH
- Sientra, Inc.
- GC Aesthetics
- Institut Straumann AG
- Dentsply Sirona
- Breast Implants are the most common aesthetic surgery and are expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- North America has the best technology and healthcare facilities, hence regionally will thrive in the coming years and is expected to hold the market dominance.
- Speciality clinics are expected to thrive in the future and boost the sales of aesthetic implants. Currently, hospitals dominate the end-use segment in the global aesthetic implants market.
- Asia Pacific market is foreseen to grow remarkably over the next few years.
By Product Outlook
- Breast Implants
- Dental Implants
- Facial Implants
By Gender Outlook
By End-Use Outlook
- Speciality Clinics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)