The global aerosol valve market is estimated to observe significant growth, demonstrating a CAGR of 4.5% between 2021 to 2026. The market was valued at USD 1.378bn in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 1.746bn by 2026.
Covid 19 pandemic affected the market positively, the sales of aerosol value due to a surge in pharmaceutical and health products.
Off late, consumers are giving more importance to personal care due to rising awareness and disposable income, leading to higher sales of personal care products including beauty and hygiene products and resulting in the growth of the aerosol valve market.
Researchmoz puts forth a detailed report about the global aerosol valve market and shares insights regarding market drivers, restraints, trends, opportunities, regional topography, market size, and competitive edge.
Automotive sector to Boost Sales of Aerosol Valve
The automotive industry uses aerosol spray paints, coatings, dashboard shiners, etc., thus paving the way for growth opportunities in the global aerosol valve market.
Alternatively, the demand for vehicles is likely to go up in developing economies such as India, and China due to the need for effective mobility with an ever-growing population, further leading to the expansion of the aerosol valve market. Further, due to the presence of automotive manufacturers such as Nissan Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra & Mahindra, etc.
Moreover, due to the availability of aftermarket components the passenger vehicles and commercial vehicle production is likely to go up, resulting in a boost in aerosol valve sales.
Sustainability to Drive the Market
The aerosol manufacturers are leveraging the best technology and Bag on Valve (BOG) is one such technology that provides an array of benefits.
Usage of BOV technology in personal care, healthcare, and home care ensures that the product is 100% emptied. Further, there is minimal usage of preservatives and longer shelf life in such valves, and recyclable, thus making them absolutely sustainable is driving the global aerosol valve market in the coming years.
The availability of substitute products is likely to restrain the global aerosol valve market.
However, the production of aerosol valves is expected to go up due to the growing market for household products in the forthcoming years.
Aerosol valves find their place in various applications and have multi-compartment and more than one vertical partition, which is likely to be the factor for the adoption of aerosol packaging.
In terms of type, the global aerosol valve market is foretold to be held by the continuous segment in comparison to metered segment. The continuous segment is anticipated to witness significant growth both in terms of value and volume and the growth of this segment may surge due to its applications in numerous end-user industries.
North America is predicted to lead the regional segment, the growth in the region can be attributed to the high usage of aerosol across various industries for lightweight, rugged, and recyclable packaging is driving the growth opportunities in the region.
Europe is growing significantly due to stringent directives on the use of aerosol products.
Researchmoz shares detailed insights on the competitive landscape of the aerosol valve market in its report to help stakeholders to make practical decisions based on facts and data.
These companies are getting into mergers, acquisitions, and, product innovation to penetrate deeper into the global aerosol valves market.
The major companies include –
- The precision Valve Corpoartion
- Coster Technologies Speciali
- Aptar Group
- Mitani Valve Co. Ltd
- Lindal Group Holding GmbH
- Researchmoz puts forth a detailed report on the aerosol valve market and helps the stakeholder with current market analysis so that they take the best decisions to thrive in their business.
- The global aerosol valve market is estimated to observe significant growth at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2021 to 2026.
- The aerosol manufacturers are using Bag on Valve technology for producing the best valves with a wide range of benefits.
- Growing adoption of sustainable products will thrive in the aerosol valve market.
- The availability of substitute products in the market is expected to drive the global aerosol valve market.
- North America will hold a major share in the global aerosol valve market during the forecast period.
- Europe is the fastest-growing market due to stringent regulations on aerosol products.
- Many companies are indulging in strategies such as product innovation, research and development, mergers, acquisition, and partnerships.
- Home Care
- Personal Care
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)