The global aerial imaging market is expected to witness exponentially high growth in the period between 2021 to 2027.
The growth is expected to be at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period.
The growing adoption of UAVs and drones are expected to drive the global aerial imaging market towards expansion in the following years.
The outbreak of the covid pandemic had a negative impact on the production of aerial imaging as the supply chain was affected due to the global lockdown.
Factors Driving and Restraining The Market
Some of the determinants that are likely to drive the global aerial imaging market include-
- The increasing advancements in technologies are anticipated to expand the global aerial imaging market in the following years.
- Rising demand from the agriculture sector for crop management is projected to drive the global aerial imaging market in the forecast years.
- The rising demand from forestry departments for natural resources assessments, vegetation assessment, inventory assessment, etc. are expected to boost the demand for the aerial imaging market in the following years.
- The high use of aerial imaging in the military intelligence sector is anticipated to drive the global aerial imaging market over the next few years.
- The rising demand for the construction and building due to its use in mapping the site for taking better decisions is expected to bolster the market for aerial imaging during the forecast periods.
Some of the restraints that may hamper the global aerial imaging market –
- Heavy fog, heavy rainfall, and heavy vegetation are some of the factors that are likely to hinder the growth of the global aerial imaging market in the following years.
However, the benefits associated with aerial imaging such as high resolution and data storage capacity are expected to strengthen the global aerial imaging market in the next few years.
The demand for aerial imaging is anticipated to upsurge remarkably in the following years.
The growing technological advancements are paving the way for the expansion of the global aerial imaging market in the next few years.
The high demand for UAVs and the growing adoption of drones in various end-user industries are expected to drive the growth opportunities in the aerial imaging press release.
The increasing demand for geospatial mapping is expected to thrive in the global aerial imaging market in the next few years.
Although aerial imaging is used in all industries, most of the demand is expected from the aerospace and military sectors due to their high usage for intelligence purposes.
On the basis of region, the global aerial imaging market is expected to be dominated by North America, owing to advanced technologies and the existence of leading market players in the aerial imaging market.
Europe is the second-largest market shareholder in the global aerial imaging press release, owing to increasing development in the aerial imaging sector.
Alternatively, the Asia Pacific market is expected to witness significant growth in the global aerial imaging market. The growth in the region can be attributable to the growing demand for aerial imaging in groundwater mapping.
Global aerial imaging is highly fragmented and competitive with the existence of leading players. The prominent players are focusing on improving products using technology such as modern analytics.
Some of the prominent players in the aerial imaging market are-
- 3D Robotics
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- Cooper Aerial Surveys Co
- Getmapping PLC
- EagleView Technologies, Inc
- High Eye Aerial Imaging
- Hoverfly Technologies
- Kucera International, Inc
- Landiscor Real Estate Mapping
- Sky-Watch A/S
- Nearmap Ltd.
- Parrot SA
- Yuneec International
- DroneDeploy (Infatics Incorporation)
- Digital Aerial Solution
- The aerial market is anticipated to witness staggering growth with a CAGR of 15% in the coming years.
- Geospatial mapping in aerial imaging is expected to witness high demand in the coming years.
- The rising demand for drones is anticipated to drive the global aerial imaging market over the next few years.
- North America dominates in the regional aspect and would continue to dominate, however in the coming years Asia Pacific is also expected to grow at a significant rate.
By Platform Outlook
- Fixed-wing Aircraft
By Application Outlook
- Geospatial Mapping
- Disaster Management
- Energy & Resource Management
- Surveillance & Monitoring
- Urban Planning
- Conservation & Research
By End-Use Outlook
- Military & Defense
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Archaeology & Civil Engineering
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)