A decade back things that were not in the need list have become the part and parcel of fast-paced lifestyle, thanks to the increasing disposable at the hand of the consumers.
Researchmoz puts forth certain important insights into the global acoustic diaphragm market which includes drivers, trends, restraints, opportunities, market size, and competitive edge.
The global acoustic diaphragm market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8% and reach the valuation of USD 26bn by 2027, points to market analysts.
The booming sound engineering area is boosting the demand for microphones, headphones, earphones, etc, owing to the expansion of the global acoustic diaphragm market.
The increasing demand for consumer products such as smartphones, smart TVs, laptops, tablets, etc. is likely to boost the market growth during the forecast period 2021 to 2026.
The trending virtual reality in various sectors looks impressive for the market expansion. Also, the prominent market players leveraging the technology to its best may bolster the market during the forecast period.
Factors Driving and Restraining the Market
Some of the market drivers include –
- Increasing demand for smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc are projected to augment the global acoustic diaphragm market.
- The surge in the demand for headphones, microphones, earphones, etc by corporates, call centres, gaming consoles, etc are expected to attribute to the market expansion during the forecast period.
Although the factors driving the market are strong enough to sustain the expansion of the acoustic diaphragm market, there are yet subtle restraints that might hinder the growth.
- The acoustic market uses crude oil in its raw materials; however, the crude oil market is highly volatile and subject to price rises taking the global economy into consideration.
Restraint apart, the cherry on the cake is spur in the demand for wireless technology such as Bluetooth, EarPods, Smartwatches, etc foresee an acceleration of the acoustic diaphragm market in the future.
The global acoustic diaphragm market is definitely showing an impressive trend and is likely to expand to large extent in the coming years.
Adoption of an urban lifestyle with advanced technology and an increase in disposable income is anticipated to spread the roots of the global acoustic diaphragm market.
While the covid- 19 pandemic has lefts its woes, it has had some positive impact in market dynamics and has positively contributed to the acoustic diaphragm market. The work from home culture has been boosting the demand for headphones, earphones, microphones, etc., owing to the expansion of the market and likely to continue the trend.
The Asia Pacific region is likely to hold its dominance during the forecast period as China is the major manufacturer of all types of consumer products and there is already a presence of some of the prominent manufacturing units of the acoustic diaphragm
The global acoustic diaphragm market is competitive and fragmented, the key players are leveraging the technology to its optimum levels to introduce innovative products to capture the market share and widen their positioning.
Some of these key players of the acoustic diaphragm market include-
- Foster Electric Company Limited
- Mica Manufacturing Co., Pvt. Ltd
- Poyun Enterprise
- Elmetric AB
- Loudspeaker Components, L.L.C.
- Materion Corporation
- Vansonic Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Vesper Technologies.
- The global acoustic diaphragm market is estimated to expand at an 8% CAGR during the forecast years 2021 to 2026.
- The Headphones and Earphones segment under the application types is projected to boom the market growth.
- Under the material segment, the paper acoustic diaphragm holds the global market position due to its biodegradable properties and excellent sound qualities.
- The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to hold a larger market share during the forecast period.
- Key players to introduce innovative products in order to capture the market for high profitability.
End-user/Applications Disposition/ Application (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019 – 2027)
- Earphones and Headphones
Product Disposition (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019 – 2027)
- Paper Diaphragm
- Plastic Diaphragm
- Metal Diaphragm
- Mineral Fibre Diaphragm
Regional Disposition (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)