Preformed Rigid Solutions Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2017 - 2027
- Transparency Market Research
Global Preformed Rigid Solutions Market: Overview
Packaging plays a significant role in increasing shelf life of the product as well as in product differentiation. Key packaging manufacturers across the globe readily design & innovate novel solutions for meeting the unique requirements from the manufacturing industry. The global food packaging market is estimated to exceed US$ 300 billion in terms of revenue and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period.
One of such novel type of packaging solutions are the preformed rigid containers which attract a great demand for packaging in food & beverages, pharmaceutical, electronics and automotive industries. Also growing prominence on quality of packaging has given a significant push to the global preformed rigid solutions market. Preformed rigid solutions for instance trays, cups, bottles, jars, bowls, clamshell containers, etc. are gaining traction, owing to its attractive as well as innovative packaging features
Global Preformed Rigid Solutions Market: Market Dynamics
Food & beverage is projected to be the top investment pocket for the global preformed rigid solutions market as the preformed containers provide a safe & robust packaging solutions. The Higher operational performance of preformed containers such as trays, cups, bottles, jars, etc. has furthered the growth in the preformed rigid solutions market across the globe. However, high initial installation cost coupled with regular maintenance of equipment used for manufacturing preformed rigid containers is expected to negatively affect the preformed rigid solutions market during the forecast period.
Moreover, the escalating demand for lightweight, cost-efficient and easy-to-use flexible packaging products such as pouches, wraps, bags, sachets, etc., is projected to further hamper the growth prospects of preformed rigid solutions market across the globe
Global Preformed Rigid Solutions Market: Company Developments and Industry Level Trends
- Pretium Packaging LLC, a U.S. based rigid plastic bottles and containers launched a new product SureHandle, a polyethylene terephthalate (PET) container designed with integrated handle.
- In September 2015, Sonoco Products Company launched DivvyPack which is a combination of thermoformed pack and sliding lid
- In 2015, PACTIV LLC launched tamper resistant container and lids named as TimeSquare to serve packaging requirements from food & beverages packaging verticals
- In November 2013, Anchor Packaging, Inc. launched 6” square RPET containers & lids to cater the increasing demand for small salads, sides, and reduced portions.
Global Preformed Rigid Solutions Market: Segmentation
The global preformed rigid solutions market is segmented as follows
On the basis of product type, the global preformed rigid solutions market is segmented into:
- Trays & Punnets
- Cups & Tubes
- Bottles & Jars
- Plates & Bowls
- Clamshell containers
- Microwaveable containers
On the basis of molding process, the global preformed rigid solutions market is segmented into:
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
On the basis of material type, the global preformed rigid solutions market is segmented into:
On the basis of applications, the global preformed rigid solutions market is segmented into:
- Food Packaging
- Meat Products
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Food Service Products
- Beverages Packaging
- Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Industrial Goods
- Appliance & Electronics
- Construction Industry
- Automotive Industry
Global Preformed Rigid Solutions Market: Regional Overview
Regionally global preformed rigid solutions market is segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
The APAC preformed rigid solutions market is estimated to witness a blistering growth during the forecast period. Rise in population, resulting in growth of urbanization in the economies like India & China is anticipated to direct the APAC market in the uphill direction. In the coming years, due to the rise in consumption of food & beverages and pharmaceutical products coupled with the emergence of automobile industries, consumer electronics, construction, etc. this regional segment shall arise as the key revenue generator from the global economic perspective in the preformed rigid solutions market. Moreover, North America and the European countries are expected to follow APAC with respect to market share in the preformed rigid solutions market across the globe. Countries like Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, etc. in Latin America are estimated to steer the demand for re-usable rigid packaging solutions, thus leading to the growth in the consumption of preformed rigid solutions.
Largely, the global preformed rigid solutions market is projected to register a healthy growth rate over the forecast period.
Global Preformed Rigid Solutions Market: Key Players
Some key players that currently operate in preformed rigid solutions market across the globe can be segmented into three tiers based on their market share as follows
- Tier 1 (includes market leaders with a market share of more than 5%)
- Coveris Group
- DS Smith plc.
- Amcor Limited.
- Sonoco Products Company
- Huhtamaki Group
- Tier 2 (includes market players with a market share above 1% while below 5%)
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Genpak LLC.
- Placon Corporation.
- Silgan Plastics LLC
- Pactiv LLC
- Anchor Packaging, Inc.
- Tier 3 (includes manufacturers with market share below 1%)
- D&W Fine Pack LLC
- Spencer Industries Inc.
- Tray-Pak Corporation
- Greiner Packaging
- Brentwood Industries, Inc.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Packaging
PackagingChinese Markets for Industrial Packaging