PopCornersSuccess Case Study
- September 2020
- 17 pages
"PopCorners - Success Case Study" is part of GlobalData's Successes and Failures case study series. It assesses the success of the savory snack brand's innovations, which led to its acquisition by PepsiCo.
This report is part of GlobalData's Success and Failures case study series, which explores the reasons underpinning success or failure, and key learnings. Launched by Better For You Foods (BFY) in 2008, this low calorie brand used a patented compression technique to create a gluten-free popped corn snack. Between 2008 and 2015, this brand recorded a rapid growth and saw a presence in over 40 countries, especially in the US and Canada.
- Use local ingredients to boost product quality perceptions and authenticity of claims.
- Healthier premium products prove to be opportunistic in the indulgence sector, especially in snacking.
- Executing a clearly-labeled packaging strategy boosts product distinctiveness and brand trust.
Reasons to Buy
- Use GlobalDatas selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.