Physician Perspectives 2017: Use of ustekinumab in IBD
- February 2018
- 68 pages
This Physician Perspectives survey focuses on the use of ustekinumab in IBD.
UST appears to be the preferred non-TNF biologic for treatment of moderate-to-severe Crohns disease, most frequently prescribed after the failure of one or two anti-TNFs (most often IFX & ADA), and before VDZ.
73% of physicians reported having had high expectations of UST's efficacy, and 58% stated that these expectations had been met, while 12% stated that they had not been met.
Majority of physicians expected UST to be somewhat effective or effective to treat UC patients with left-sided UC, non-acute, steroid dependent UC, extensive UC, ulcerative proctitis, acute severe colitis, and to treat patients with a high BMI.
The report includes following topics -
- Current clinical use of UST
- UST safety & efficacy
- UST patient monitoring
- Treatment response to UST
- UST treatment strategies
- Future use in UC.
- Sociable Pharma conducted an online survey in Q4 2017, with 100 specialist gastroenterologists
- Physicians interviewed were from 5EU and US countries
- This report contains the findings from the survey, together with analysis, as well as an overview of the methodology used, and responder demographics.
Reasons to buy
- Qualitative insight from 100 high-prescribing specialists in IBD
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of emerging trends on management of IBD
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
More from Pharmaceutical
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Mental Illness Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Anti-Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Incretion Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Hypertension Drugs
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017