PharmSource - Contract Dose Manufacturing Industry by the Numbers: Composition, Size, Market Share and Outlook - 2017 Edition
This report provides an important expert quantitative analysis on the contract dose manufacturing industry. PharmSource is the most definitive, trustworthy source of strategic insight on this topic in the bio/pharmaceutical realm.
Founded on the industrys most comprehensive database of the dose CMO industry (PharmSources Strategic Advantage Database of Contract Service Providers) this analysis is driven by our proprietary model of the dose manufacturing industry, which is continuously updated and refined. The model and assumptions are fully explained so readers can understand how the analysis and conclusions have been established.
This 29-page report includes an Executive Summary and chapters on Industry Size and Structure, Industry Size and Growth, CMO Market Shares and concludes with a chapter on The Outlook for the Dose CMO Industry, which provides further analysis and assesses the reports implications for the dose CMO industry. In addition, it includes an appendix on methodology.
- This report characterizes the contract dose manufacturing industry along a number of quantitative dimensions, including number and type of participants, market size and market shares of the top CMOs, and provides PharmSources expert outlook for the industry.
- The contract dose manufacturing universe, for purposes of this report, includes companies that actively promote themselves as contract manufacturers (CMOs) that produce a clients formulations for pharmaceuticals supplied to the highly regulated markets in North America, Europe and Japan.
- The report defines the contract dose manufacturing universe as including 282 companies headquartered primarily in North America, Europe, Japan and India.
Reasons to buy
The expertise and skilled analysis in this 29-page report gives important insight you wont find in any other source. This report is required reading for -
- CMO executives and strategic decision-makers: youll find this report an indispensable resource for understanding the industry and a critical input for strategic planning efforts.
- Sourcing and procurement executives in bio/pharmaceutical companies: youll find the report a critical resource for understanding crucial components of the supply base that will provide insights for supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors: youll get a deeper understanding of the market and important insight for identifying potential investment targets.
Table of Contents
Industry Size and Structure
Major Developments Affecting Industry Structure
Industry Size and Growth
CMO Market Shares
Analyzing Recent Dose CMO Industry Performance
List of Tables
Table 1 CMO Facility Acquisition Activity 2011-2016
Table 2 CMO Acquisitions of Bio/Pharmaceutical Company Facilities 2016
Table 3 CMOs Acquisitions of Other CMOs 2016
Table 4 Private Equity Investments in the Dose CMO Industry 2012-2016
Table 5 Revenue Composition and Strategic Orientation of Leading CMOs 2016
Table 6 Companies Included in Dose CMO Universe
List of Figures
Figure 1 Geographic Reach of Dose CMO Universe
Figure 2 Distribution of Dose CMOs by Revenue (Number of CMOs)
Figure 3 Dose CMO Market Size 2009-2016
Figure 4 Components of Growth 2015-2016
Figure 5 Dose CMO Dosage Form Segments ($ Billion)
Figure 6 Dose CMO Industry Market Share by Company Size
Figure 7 Bio/Pharma Services Sector Performance
Figure 8 Organic Revenue Growth for Public CMOs
Figure 9 Breakdown of NMEs & Outsourced MNEs Approved for Global Bio/Pharma Companies 2007-2016
Figure 10 Breakdown of US Orphan Drug Approvals 2010-2016
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.