Pharmaceuticals in Big Data & Analytics: Snapshot
The amount of data companies are exchanging is growing multifold, and big data analytics (BDA) is a basic part in empowering the orderly management of this data. Big data has advanced from only a data management tool to turn into a progressively incorporated set of Business Intelligence (BI) system that enables the people to take important business decisions. With firms experiencing digital change, demand in BDA has turned into the big step, with the essential intention to ease out the process of decision making. Besides, big data enables associations to extract their data to recognize new chances and bolster making vital business moves. The big data BI capacities are advancing where mania and Normal Language Processing (NLP) calculations are taking business basic leadership to the upgraded level.
The important of BDA isn't unfamiliar to the pharmaceutical business, particularly in the drug discovery process. Each pharmaceutical organization is investing heavily into some type of drug discovery analytics stage in their different clinical research procedure. Indeed, even Contract Research Organizations (CRO) are utilizing diagnostic programming in clinical preliminary procedures to recognize the most precise results. Besides drug discovery, pharma firms are utilizing analytics solutions in other operational procedures, for example, pharmacovigilance, marketing analytics, drug manufacturing, and focused on marketing of regions.
Despite the fact that the popularity of big data in pharmaceutical activities has been centered on R&D, merchants are investigating its potential use in other operational procedures. In store network, it enables pharmaceutical organizations to analyze issues in their supplier performance, logistics, and so on.
"Pharmaceuticals: Drifting towards Big Data & Analytics", a vertical focused report by GlobalData, is one of the many products in the digital Industry product portfolio.
- Overview of the technology and its relevance in the verticals.
- Key challenges faced by the industry verticals (pharmaceutical) pertinent to its technology (big data & analytics) implementation.
- Elaborate overview of supply side and demand side trends affecting the technology growth.
- Overview of the revenue opportunities in the big data & analytics market for the pharmaceutical sector through to 2021 - highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, the report also outlines enterprises investment priorities in the big data & analytics segment for the pharmaceutical sector.
- Future recommendation and market opportunities for big data & analytics segment in the pharmaceutical industry.
Reasons to buy
- Helps the reader to understand the big data & analytics market landscape in the pharmaceutical industry, the recent trends, and challenges.
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date report providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the big data & analytics market from 2016 to 2021, spanning four technology segments, six regions, and two size bands.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalDatas in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the big data & analytics segment and its sub categories.
Table of Contents
1 Introduction 3
2 Challenges impacting pharmaceuticals in big data analytics 4
3 Market Dynamics 7
3.1 Demand side trends 7
3.2 Supply side trends 12
4 BI investment priorities in the pharmaceutical sector 16
5 Market size and forecast 18
5.1 Market forecast 18
5.2 Geographic breakdown 19
6 Recommendations 21
6.1 Recommendations for vendors 21
7 Future outlook 22
7.1 Precision medicine and targeted drug development is the next focus area in the pharmaceutical industry 22
8 Appendix 23
8.1 Definitions 23
8.2 Further reading 24
8.3 Contact the authors 25
8.4 Contact Us 26
List of Tables
Table 1: Business Intelligence - Pharmaceuticals current and future investment priorities 17
Table 2: Business intelligence market forecast in the pharmaceutical sector, USD millions 18
Table 3: Business intelligence market breakdown by region in the pharmaceutical sector, USD millions 20
List of Figures
Figure 1: Key challenges impacting pharmaceuticals in deploying big data analytics solutions 4
Figure 2: Key demand and supply side trends impacting deployment of big data analytics solutions 7
Figure 3: Business intelligence - Pharmaceuticals current and future investment priorities 16
Figure 4: Business intelligence market forecast in the pharmaceutical sector 18
Figure 5: Business intelligence market breakdown by region in the pharmaceutical sector 19
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.