Oral Mucositis - Pipeline Review, H2 2018
- Global Markets Direct
- August 2018
- 100 pages
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Oral Mucositis - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides an overview of the Oral Mucositis (Gastrointestinal) pipeline landscape.
Oral mucositis is the most common type of mucositis. It is a debilitating complication of cancer surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. Symptoms include change in color, hyposalivation, a change in the integrity of the mucosa and the presence of edema on the lips and/or the tongue. Treatment included oral decontamination (mouth care) and oral debridement.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Oral Mucositis - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Oral Mucositis (Gastrointestinal), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Oral Mucositis (Gastrointestinal) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Oral Mucositis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 9, 2 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Oral Mucositis (Gastrointestinal) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Oral Mucositis (Gastrointestinal).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Oral Mucositis (Gastrointestinal) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Oral Mucositis (Gastrointestinal) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Oral Mucositis (Gastrointestinal) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Oral Mucositis (Gastrointestinal)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Oral Mucositis (Gastrointestinal).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Oral Mucositis (Gastrointestinal) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
More from Pharmaceutical
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Mental Illness Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Anti-Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Incretion Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Hypertension Drugs
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017