Opportunities in Eastern Europe Bakery and Cereals Sector
- September 2020
- 162 pages
Eastern Europe captured lowest value share of 7.8% in the global bakery & cereals sector in 2019, and is forecast to record a CAGR of 2.0% during 2019-2024. Based on the relative performance of countries on multiple metrics, Turkey, Romania, Russia, and Bulgaria were shortlisted as high potential countries primarily due to their large bakery & cereals market sizes, projected high value growth rates, and projected rising per capita value growth levels. The overall bakery & cereals sector in the Eastern European region is fragmented with the top five companies Uno Bakery Corp, Mondelez International, Inc, ETI Gida San. ve Tic. A.S. Titan Sa Yildiz Holding AS, accounting for just 8.6% of overall sales in 2019. Artisanal producers accounted highest value share of for 31.8% share, while private labels held a 6.3% share in the same year. The overall value of the health & wellness market in the Eastern Europe bakery & cereals sector is expected to increase from US$11,003.1 million in 2019 to US$12,883.0 million in 2024. Food & drinks specialists was the largest distribution channel in the Eastern European bakery & cereals sector with a value share of 39.5% in 2019. Flexible packaging was the most commonly used pack material in the Eastern Europe bakery & cereals sector, accounting for a volume share of 89.1% in 2019.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe Bakery & Cereals industry. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of Eastern Europe bakery & cereals sector, analyzing data from 20 countries in the region. It includes analysis on the following -
- Market Environment: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- High-potential Countries Analysis: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various bakery & cereals by category across high-potential countries in Eastern Europe region. It also provides Risk-Reward analysis of 4 countries across Eastern Europe region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country Deep Dive: Provides the overview, demographic analysis, and key trends across high potential countries.
- Success Stories: Provides some of the most compelling bakery & cereals manufacturers, brands, products, and marketing campaigns in Eastern Europe region. It also provides a better understanding of how a certain manufacturer achieved success in the sector, and insights.
- Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of leading companies in Eastern Europe region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Health & Wellness Analysis*: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall bakery & cereals sector during 2014-2024. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of bakery & cereals sector in 2019. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering bakery & cereals products with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
- Distribution Analysis: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in Eastern Europe bakery & cereals sector in 2019. It covers Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Food & Drinks Specialists, Convenience Stores, eRetailers, Dollar Stores, Variety Stores & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries & Warehouse Clubs, Department Stores, Vending machines, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Others.
- Packaging Analysis*: The report provides percentage share (in 2019) and growth analysis (during 2014-2024) for various pack materials pack type, closure, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of bakery & cereals products.
- Challenges and Future Outlook: Provides the challenges and future outlook pertaining to Eastern Europes bakery & cereals sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.