Oil & Gas North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2013-2022
- June 2018
- 112 pages
The NAFTA Oil & Gas industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The oil & gas industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $551.5 billion in 2017.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of -11.8% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the oil & gas industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $462.2 billion in 2017. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $49.3 and $40.0 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $588.4 billion in 2022, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $60.5 and $47.2 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA oil & gas market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA oil & gas market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA oil & gas market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA oil & gas market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA oil & gas market?