The Report will be Dispatched in 3 working days. DelveInsights pharmaceuticals report, Nexium-Mups - Drug Insights, 2014 provides Nexium-Mups marketed details and API Manufacturers details across the globe along with the location. In addition, it covers sales estimates for the US, detailed clinical assessment of the drug, patent details, route of synthesis, competitive landscape, and analysis of sales performance during the forecast period (2011-2015). The report also includes SWOT analysis for the drug. This report is built using data and information sourced from DelveInsight proprietary databases, primary and secondary research using Companys corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from company and industry-specific third party sources, put together with in-house analysis, by DelveInsight team of industry experts.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight team of industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Magazines, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to available databases.
- A review of the Nexium-Mups based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Coverage of the Marketed data of the Nexium-Mups on the basis of MOA, target, dosage, route of administration, molecule type, strength, Chemical type and ATC Classification
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF), Active Substance Master File/EU DMF and API Manufactures in China & India for Schizophrenia drugs with location details
- Patent Expiry Timeline and Exclusivity Details
- Route of Synthesis of the API
- Global Forecasted Sales Figure from 2011-2015
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of market space
- SWOT Analysis
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Nexium-Mups to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Nexium-Mups.
- API intelligence over Nexium-Mups and gaining primary intelligence over Active Ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of Nexium-Mups.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US market
- Stay ahead of competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of the drug’s performance
- Obtain sales forecast for currently marketed drug for 2011-2015
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.