Neuroimmunology Drug Development
Neuroimmunology is expected to be an area that will witness strong growth in the future due to factors such as deeper understanding of the underlying disease pathology, advancements in neurogenetics, and potential of these drugs that can contribute to targeted therapy. Pipeline drugs targeting a number of neurology indications are being developed; however, the most common ones are Alzheimers disease (AD) and Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
This report provides an overview of current clinical and product development trends for neuroimmunology within the 8MM (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, US, Japan, China), including analysis of the most common targets and molecule types that are being evaluated among the current pipeline drugs, focus on product development in indications such as AD and MS, and unmet needs within neuroimmunology. Clinical trials analyze ongoing trials by different phases of development and by sponsor type, as well as trends in combination therapy trials.
This report combines primary research from a cross-specialty panel of neurology experts with in-house analyst expertise to provide an assessment of the development landscape. Components of the slide deck include primary and secondary research -
- Quotes from 10 key opinion leaders (3 US, 5 EU, 1 Japan, 1 China)
- Summary of neuroimmunology product definitions and classifications
- Overview of common targets and molecule types among current pipeline drugs, with focus on product development in AD and MS
- Trends in ongoing clinical trials in neuroimmunology based on sponsor type, and phase of development
- Call-outs of key information and details
- Insight from GlobalDatas specialist neurology analysts.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the neuroimmunology market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the neuroimmunology market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
1 Table of Contents
1.1 Related Reports 4
1.2 Upcoming Related Reports 5
2. Executive Summary 7
2.1 Key Findings 8
2.2 KOL Insights on Neuroimmunology Competitive Landscape 9
3. Neuroimmunology Product Definition and Classification 10
3.1 GlobalDatas Definition of Neuroimmunology Products 11
4. Overview of Common Targets in Neuroimmunology 12
4.1 Cytokines 14
4.2 Lymphocytes or Molecules Associated with their Activation or Migration 15
4.3 Other Common Targets in Neuroimmunology 16
5. Assessment of Marketed Neuroimmunology Products 17
5.1 Indications and Molecule Types 19
5.2 Target Types 20
6. Assessment of Pipeline Neuroimmunology Products 21
6.1 Products in Different Phases of Development 23
6.2 Products by Different Molecule Types 25
6.3 Products by Different Targets 27
7. Indication Specific Overview: Multiple Sclerosis 37
7.1 Disease Overview and Epidemiology 39
7.2 Product Development Activity 41
7.3 Profiles of Products in Late - Stage Development 42
8. Indication Specific Overview: Alzheimers Disease 46
8.1 Disease Overview and Epidemiology 48
8.2 Product Development Activity 50
8.3 Profiles of Products in Late - Stage Development 51
9. Trends in Clinical Trials of Neuroimmunology Drugs 57
9.1 Geographical Locations of Ongoing Clinical Trials 59
9.2 Ongoing Clinical Trials by Different Phases and Sponsor Type 60
9.3 Indications Being Evaluated in Ongoing Clinical Trials 62
9.4 Combination Therapy Trends in Ongoing Clinical Trials 63
9.5 Unmet Needs Within Neuroimmunology 66
10. Appendix 69
10.1 Sources 70
10.2 Primary Research 71
10.3 About the Authors 72
10.4 About GlobalData 74
10.5 Contact Us 75
10.6 Disclaimer 76
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.