Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018
- Global Markets Direct
- June 2018
- 1458 pages
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides an overview of the Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Multiple myeloma is a type of cancer that is caused by malignant plasma cells that proliferate in the bone marrow and produce abnormally high amounts of a special protein. The exact cause of multiple myeloma is not clear. Multiple myeloma mainly affects older adults. Symptoms include anemia, bleeding, nerve damage, skin lesions, bone tenderness or pain and kidney failure. Treatment includes chemotherapy, radiation, immunosuppression, and surgery.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 3, 11, 82, 90, 3, 128, 27 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 8, 12, 1, 1, 24 and 5 molecules, respectively.
Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
More from Pharmaceutical
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Mental Illness Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Anti-Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Incretion Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Hypertension Drugs
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017