Multipanel Labels Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2026
- Transparency Market Research
Multipanel Labels are labels that allow display of additional information on packaging without increasing the packaging footprint. These multipanel labels provide companies a novel means of expanding their brand name without significantly changing packaging line operations. There are a wide variety multipanel labels and shapes to choose from, while most commonly multipanel labels are attached to bottles, cartons, syringes, vials, packaged food items, etc. Companies benefit from opting multipanel label shapes which are most eye-catching.
In the multipanel labels, there are lots of information provided which can be published such as information about health and safety warnings, promotions, redeemable coupons, adding diagrams of how to cook and sometimes instructions of how to use a particular product in a diagrammatic format and many others. Therefore, multipanel labels reduces the overall complexity and cost of packaging procurement by replacing multiple stock keeping units with one, larger unit. Companies generally utilize multi-panel labels in three main ways such as Bi-view, Tri-view and Fix-a-Form way. The market for multipanel labels is expected to grow at a healthy rate over the forecast period.
Global Multipanel Labels Market Dynamics:
The Multipanel Labels market is anticipated to be driven by the growing demand for multipanel labels in food and beverage, pharmaceutical, home care and personal care & cosmetics, and packaging industry. Stable growth in these end-use industries is forecast to boost sales of multipanel labels over the forecast period. Furthermore, growing inclination of consumers towards packaged food products is expected to drive future growth of the global multipanel labels market. Macro-economic factors such as growing urban population, increasing per capita income and increasing standard of living of people, particularly in the developing economies, are expected to propel market growth. However, global multipanel labels market is gradually becoming fragmented which is estimated to push the global multipanel label industry to operate under tough competition.
Global Multipanel Labels Market Segmentation:
The global Multipanel Labels market is segmented on the basis of adhesive technology which includes pressure adhesive sensitive technology and heat sensitive adhesive technology. On the basis of end-use industry, the global multipanel labels market are segmented into food and beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care products & cosmetics and packaging industry. The global multipanel labels market can further be segmented on the basis of material type into: plastic, paper and metallized films.
Global Multipanel Labels Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the Multipanel Labels market can be divided by major regions which include North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East & Africa and Japan. Europe is forecast to dominate the global Multipanel Labels market in terms of consumption and is also estimated to be the fastest growing market over the forecast period. Asia-Pacific holds the second position followed by North America and Middle-East and Africa is estimated to grow in Global Multipanel Labels Market. The major factors for the growth of Asia-Pacific multipanel labels market are growing urban population, increasing per capita income and increasing standard of living. The rapid growth of economies in Middle East and Africa is estimated to show a significant growth in the global multipanel labels market.
Global Multipanel Labels Market Players
The key players identified across the value chain of global Multipanel Labels market include Label Print America, Edwards Label Inc., AD Tape & Label Co Inc., Nosco Inc., Sleevo Co,Inc., CCL Industries, Pamco Printed Tape & Label Co., Inc., Accraply Inc. , Commerce Label, Inc. and others. The companies are emphasizing on research and development and new product development in order to maintain the competitive advantage in global Multipanel Labels market during the forecast period.
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Multipanel Labels market Segments
- Multipanel Labels market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014-2015 for Global Multipanel Labels Market
- Multipanel Labels Market Size &Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply and Demand Value Chain
- Multipanel Labels Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Global Multipanel Labels Market
- Value Chain
- Global Multipanel Labels Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Multipanel Labels Market includes:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina and others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts & industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the Global Multipanel Labels
- In-depth market segmentation of Global Multipanel Labels
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value of Global Multipanel Labels
- Recent industry trends and development of Global Multipanel Labels
- Competitive landscape of Global Multipanel Labels
- Strategies of key players and product offerings in the Global Multipanel Labels
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth in Global Multipanel Labels
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from 3D
TechnologyHigh-Performance Computing-Thematic Research