Morocco Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
- September 2020
- 40 pages
"Morocco Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Morocco today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV markets, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Morocco's total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue to reach US$3.2 billion in 2020 and increase to US$3.8 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 3.2% over 2020-2025, driven by strong growth in mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data will account for the largest share over 2020-2025, with revenues increasing at a CAGR of 9.7%. Fixed broadband service revenues will also increase, supported by governments investment in the development of fixed broadband infrastructure to enhance nationwide connectivity, as a part of the National Development Plan of Broadband (NDPB) initiative.
The Country Intelligence Report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Morocco.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The total revenue of the telecom and pay-TV services markets in Morocco is set to grow at a 3.2% CAGR over 2020-2025. Mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV will be the key segments supporting the growth in the total market over the next five years.
- Mobile revenue will account for 75.3% of the total telecom and pay-TV service revenue in 2025, supported by growing mobile data consumption over smartphones, and growing mobile data ARPUs.
- Fixed broadband will grow at a CAGR of 11.0% over 2020-2025, driven by the government and operator investments in expanding fixed network infrastructure.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Morocco's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Morocco's mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Morocco's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors. and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Morocco.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.