MOJO KombuchaSuccess Case Study
- August 2020
- 16 pages
MOJO Kombucha was founded in 2009 by Australian entrepreneurs Anthony and Sarah Crabb in the backyard of their house. By 2018, the company was selling products through a nationwide network of approximately 4,000 distributors.
Australian entrepreneurs Anthony and Sarah Crabb founded the start-up company Organic & Raw Trading Company in 2009 in the backyard of their home in Adelaide, and began producing the MOJO brand of kombucha, a mildly alcoholic fermented tea drink. Initially, they sold MOJO Kombucha solely at health shops and farmers' markets. Although MOJO Kombucha contains small amounts of alcohol (0.5- 1.15% ABV), it is positioned as a functional beverage, or an alternative to mainstream non-alcoholic beverages.
- MOJO Kombucha benefited as a result of a strong demand for less-sweet functional beverages.
- Unwavering commitment to product authenticity and quality helped build customer loyalty.
- Focusing on sustainable packaging options would appeal to those consumers for whom renewable packaging holds importance.
Reasons to Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.