Mobile Broadband Trends in Africa and Middle East
- September 2020
- 37 pages
Mobile Broadband Trends in Africa and Middle East' a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile broadband market in Africa & Middle East. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends in the region.
Mobile user penetration reached 61.9% in 2020, and it will reach 74.1% by the end 2025 supported by mobile coverage expansion in under-penetrated countries.
Mobile subscriptions in AME will reach 1.53 billion by 2020. Smartphone subscriptions will continue to drive growth, adding 656.6 million subscriptions over 2020-2025.
It provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Africa & Middle East in the global context; this section provides a comparison of Africa & Middle Eastern mobile telecom market size and trends with other regions.
- Section 2: Competitive dynamics; this section provides competitive analysis of various MNOs and MVNOs in Africa & Middle East's mobile market.
- Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends in Africa & Middle East; it provides analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of mobile subscriptions, users, and penetration along with device and traffic trends.
- Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends in Africa & Middle East; this section examines changes in the breakdown of overall revenue and ARPU over 2018-2023.
- Section 5: Key findings; a summary of key findings for Africa & Middle East mobile broadband market.
- Mobile data services revenue will account for 63.1% of total mobile service revenue by 2025 up from 49.4% in 2020 as mobile video consumption and network capacity (4G) increases.
- 4G LTE subscriptions reached 424.4 million in 2020 and will expand to 1.05 billion in 2025.
- 5G subscriptions will reach 117.1 million by 2025, with the launch of 5G across most of the MENA region.
Reasons to Buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Africa & Middle East's mobile telecommunications markets trends in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Africa & Middle East's mobile communications markets.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Africa & Middle East.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.