Mobile Apps Global Industry Almanac 2 2013-2022
- January 2019
- 549 pages
Global Mobile Apps industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Market.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the global mobile apps Market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the global mobile apps Market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global mobile apps Market?
- How has the Market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global mobile apps Market?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global mobile apps Market. Includes Market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Market growth trends and leading companies.
- The mobile applications market is valued using a bottom-up approach that takes into consideration the average number of user and/or accounts of a particular technology in a given year and the average monthly revenue per subscription (ARPS) during that same year. Non-recurring fees such as activation fees are not accounted for. Revenues are exclusive of VAT.
- The market is segmented into ringtones, graphics/images, games, browsing/WAP, video, music and other mobile applications (data cards/modems).
- Any currency conversions have been carried out using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global mobile apps market is expected to generate total revenues of $439.0bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% between 2014 and 2018.
- The browsing/WAP segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $307.8bn, equivalent to 70.1% of the market's overall value.
- Smartphone and mobile internet adoption will continue to evolve over the next few years, although at slower pace that is to decelerate the growth of the market as the penetration of apps will also be realized at a slower pace.
Reasons to buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global mobile apps Market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global mobile apps Market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile apps Market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global mobile apps Market with five year forecasts
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Telecommunications
TelecommunicationsItem Level RFID 2008-2018
TelecommunicationsRFID in China 2008-2018
TelecommunicationsRFID Profit, Fund Raising and Acquisition Strategy
TelecommunicationsRFID in Australasia 2008-2018
Telecommunications and Wireless2017-2022 Smart Cities Report on Global and United States Market, Status and Forecast, by Players, Types and Applications
Telecommunications and WirelessGlobal Voyage Data Recorders (VDR) Market Research Report 2017