Milk Mineral Concentrate Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 - 2028
- Transparency Market Research
Milk Mineral Concentrate Market Outlook
Milk mineral concentrate is a naturally available form of milk mineral derived by a unique isolation process. In general, milk mineral concentrate are rich in calcium, phosphoric acid, and other milk minerals. Milk minerals like are vital for human health specifically for bones. Milk is considered as an excellent source of minerals, vitamins, and proteins. Milk mineral concentrate is used for calcium, fortification of infant formula and functional foods and beverages.
According to research studies, it has been known that bioavailability of calcium is better than other calcium sources. Milk mineral concentrate offers better bone health and supports in weight management. Growing need towards calcium and mineral rich foods among consumer groups is encouraging fortification of foods and beverages which is also having a positive impact on the market growth of milk mineral concentrate.
Milk Mineral Concentrate Market: Reasons for Covering this Title
Milk mineral concentrate offered by companies vary by mesh size and nutritional profile. The report includes a detailed study on the milk mineral concentrate market with extensive market dynamics related to it across various points of its value chain. Multiple factors have been determining milk mineral concentrate market which has a more significant influence on the milk mineral concentrate market like the demand for infant nutrition and dietary supplements.
Global Milk Mineral Concentrate: Market Segmentation
On the basis of source, the global milk mineral concentrate market has been segmented as –
- Cow Milk
- Buffalo Milk
- Goat Milk
On the basis of application, the global milk mineral concentrate market has been segmented as –
- Infant Nutrition
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Foods & Beverages
- Dairy Processing
- Frozen Desserts
- Bakery and Confectionery
Europe is expected to sustain its competitive position in the milk mineral concentrate market regarding volume with an estimated market share of 35% with the presence of primary dairy ingredients producers including milk mineral concentrate producers. North America is expected to rank second in the milk mineral concentrate market with estimated higher production of milk mineral concentrate. Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at fastest rates in milk mineral concentrate market owing to the large-scale production of milk and increasing demand for infant nutrition (a major consumer of milk mineral concentrate) in the region over the forecast period.
Global Milk Mineral Concentrate Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global milk mineral concentrate market are Arla Foods Ingredients, Armor Proteines, Food Ingredient Technology Co., Ltd., Lactalis Ingredients, Garuda International Inc., Fonterra, Donaghys, ADM, MG Ingredients, Whiteoakmills, Draco Ingredients, and others.
Opportunities for Market Participants
An uptrend will be noticed in the milk mineral concentrate market over the forecast period. Adoption of ultrafiltration technology has resulted in a wide array of opportunities to the dairy manufacturers. Fortification of dairy minerals offered liquid dairy products similar taste as that of fresh dairy products. This innovation was evident with the patented technology of Kraft Foods in the year 2013. The patent application includes the manufacture of four new liquid dairy products “fortified with dairy minerals” including calcium, magnesium, phosphate, potassium, and sodium. Likewise, advancements in dairy processing and adoption for the same will explore growth potential for milk mineral concentrate market.
Exhibit 2 depicts major influencing factors for milk mineral concentrate market. Increase in demand for calcium and other milk minerals has boosted demand for calcium-fortified and mineral-rich foods and beverages which has encouraged higher demand for mineral concentrates production.
The expansion is the commonly adopted strategy by the major players in the milk mineral concentrate market which has laid a framework for all their operations and activities.
Milk Mineral Concentrates Market: Key Developments
- In 2016, Archer Daniels Midland focused on expanding its offerings in the market in Asia Pacific. The company is focused on participating in exhibitions to display its products for social networking and to increase trade activities.
- In 2016, Arla Foods opened a new production plant in Dakar, Senegal.
- In 2014, Archer Daniels Midland expanded its product offerings in the market in Asia Pacific to leverage the potential opportunities arising from the increasing demand for Infant Nutritional and feed premixes in the countries in this region. This also enables the company to increase product penetration and expand its consumer base in the region, as well as globally
By end use, infant nutrition is likely to be the key segment driving the usage of milk mineral concentrates. Following infant nutrition, dietary supplements form a major share in the application of milk mineral concentrate. Among sub-segments of dietary supplements, bone health and weight control are gaining traction for milk mineral concentrate. Highest growth is projected in functional food and beverages over the forecast period for milk mineral concentrate.
Brief Approach to Research
A modeling-based approach is followed and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in milk mineral concentrate market report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the source and applications of the product segments included in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in milk mineral concentrate report include:
- An overview of the milk mineral concentrate market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the milk mineral concentrate market and its potential
- Milk mineral concentrate Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the milk mineral concentrate market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the milk mineral concentrate market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the milk mineral concentrate market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Food
Food & BeveragesGlobal and Japan Ricebran Oil Market Insights, Forecast to 2026