Middle East and Africa Precision Medicine Market (2018-2023)
- Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- October 2018
- 75 pages
The precision medicine market in the Middle East and Africa region is expected to grow at a significant because the adoption of IoMT and healthcare technologies has picked up over the last few years. Pharmaceuticals and biotech companies are trying to enhance medication and precision medicine solutions in the region Diagnostic companies are trying to improve the healthcare sector by adopting various technologies. The adoption of technologies like new-generation sequencing and gene therapy are creating opportunities for the growth of precision medicine market in the region. According to Netscribes, the Middle East and Africa precision medicine market is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.96%, leading to a revenue of USD 2.51 Bn by 2023.
The Middle East and Africa precision medicine market is classified into three primary segments: based on ecosystem players (pharmaceuticals and biotech companies, clinical laboratories, diagnostic companies and healthcare IT specialists/big data companies); based on therapeutics (cancer, cardiovascular, central nervous system, psychiatric disorder and infectious diseases); based on technology (big data analytics, bioinformatics, gene sequencing, pharmacogenomics and companion diagnostics).
Diagnostic companies hold the largest share in the segment for ecosystem players and are also expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecasted period of 2018-2023. Rising incidences of cancer globally implies that cancer therapeutics will be sought for its prevention as well treatment, because of which it will have the largest share of the therapeutics segment. Due to technological advancements, big data analytics is expected to grow at the highest CAGR with regard to technologies for precision medicine.
Key growth factors
In the African countries, the rising prevalence of diseases like HIV, malaria, tuberculosis, etc., warrant the use of precision medicine, which will in turn, propel the market. The Middle East populations ability to afford precision medicine is another factor that can be attributed to its growth. Increasing demand for the customized medicine along with the adoption of technology in the region are driving the growth of precision medicine market.
Threats and key players
In the Middle East and African countries, out-of-pocket spending accounts for nearly half the total health-spending. Thus, many people have health insurance coverage, particularly in rural areas and among those who work in the informal sectors.
African countries have underdeveloped supply chains for medicines and often face challenges in maintaining an adequate medical workforce. One of the most pressing and unique challenges facing African healthcare systems is the shortage of adequately trained healthcare workers because of the lack of training programs, coupled with poor working conditions. These factors can hinder research and development in the precision medicine market.
The major players operating in the Middle East and Africa precision medicine market are Pfizer, Novartis, Teva Pharmaceutical Induistries etc.
Whats covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Middle East and Africa precision medicine market.
2. Market drivers and challenges in the Middle East and Africa precision medicine market.
3. Market trends in the Middle East and Africa precision medicine market.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Middle East and Africa precision medicine market segmentation by ecosystem players(pharmaceuticals and biotech companies, clinical laboratories, diagnostic companies, healthcare IT specialists/big data companies) by revenue (USD Bn).
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Middle East and Africa precision medicine market segmentation by therapeutics (cancer, cardiovascular, central nervous system, psychiatric disorder, infectious diseases) by revenue (USD Bn).
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Middle East and Africa precision medicine market segmentation by technology (big data analytics, bioinformatics, gene sequencing, pharmacogenomics, companion diagnostics) - by revenue (USD Bn).
7. Historical, current and forecasted country-wise (UAE and Saudi Arabia) market size data (USD Bn) for the Middle East and Africa precision medicine market and its segmentations by ecosystem players(pharmaceuticals and biotech companies, clinical laboratories, diagnostic companies, healthcare IT specialists/big data companies), by therapeutics(cancer, cardiovascular, central nervous system, psychiatric disorder, infectious diseases), and by technology(big data analytics, bioinformatics, gene sequencing, pharmacogenomics, companion diagnostics).
8. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major companies operating in the market.
1. Understand the demand for precision medicine market to determine the viability of the market.
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets where precision medicine market is provided.
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them.
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth.
8. Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Netscribes offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Pharmaceutical
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Mental Illness Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Anti-Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Incretion Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Hypertension Drugs
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017