Medium & Heavy Trucks BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2017
- April 2017
- Automotive Manufacturing
- 129 pages
The BRIC Medium & Heavy Trucks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC medium & heavy trucks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the medium & heavy trucks industry and had a total market value of $96.3 billion in 2016. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 12.3% over the 2012-16 period.
- Within the medium & heavy trucks industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $86.2 billion in 2016. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $8.5, $1.1, and $0.5 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the medium & heavy trucks industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $102.7 billion in 2021, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $8.6, $1.6 and $0.4 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC medium & heavy trucks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC medium & heavy trucks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key medium & heavy trucks market players BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC medium & heavy trucks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the BRIC medium & heavy trucks market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the BRIC medium & heavy trucks market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC medium & heavy trucks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC medium & heavy trucks market?
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
More from Automotive Manufacturing
Automotive ManufacturingGlobal Automotive Manufacturing High-Performance Electric Industry 2017, Trends and Forecast Report
Automotive ManufacturingGlobal Automotive LED Lighting Market Research Report 2017
Automotive ManufacturingGlobal Smart Parking System Market Size, Status and Forecast 2022
AutomotiveAuto Influencers - China - February 2020
AutomotiveAuto Market Beat - Q1 - China - March 2020