MediPoint: Revision Knee Arthroplasty - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- June 2017
- 0 pages
Revision Knee Replacement (RKR) is a surgical procedure wherein a surgeon replaces part or all of a patient’s previously implanted knee prosthesis with a new one. The knee is one of the most popular joints for reconstruction surgery, and therefore there is a proportionally large volume of knee revision cases. The primary challenge in revision knee replacement remains the restoration of an adequate joint line and joint stability. The procedure volume for revision knee replacements is expected to grow proportionally with that of primary knee replacements due to the demographics of an aging population, a trend towards early surgical intervention in younger patients, and further improvements in insurance coverage in emerging countries.
This report focuses on the market outlook for RKR devices in the 39 markets across North America (Canada, Mexico, and US), Europe (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and UK), Asia-Pacific (APAC: Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, and Taiwan), South America (Argentina, Brazil, and Chile), and the Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and United Arab Emirates). The analysis identifies the key drivers in the RKR market, discusses the competitive landscape, and provides future outlook for this market by geography.
- This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 3 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What is the current and future RKR market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that RKR manufacturers should expand into?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of RKR devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the RKR market?
- Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
- Annualized total market revenue, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by region through 2023.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global RKR market. Insightful review of industry drivers, barriers, and challenges.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the video laparoscopes market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the video laparoscopes market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in country-specific video laparoscopes market from 2014-2023.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- DePuy Synthes
- MicroPort Orthopedics
- Smith & Nephew
- Zimmer Biomet
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
Table of Contents
1 About the Authors
1.1.1 Tobe Madu, MSc, Analyst, Medical Devices
2 Table of Contents
2.1 List of Tables
2.2 List of Figures
3 Executive Summary
3.1 Key Metrics
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Key Players
3.4 Future Outlook
3.5 What Do Physicians Think?
4.2 Related Reports
4.3 Upcoming Related Reports
5 Market Outlook
5.1 Procedure Trends
5.2 Pricing Trends
5.3 Revenue Trends
5.4 Company Share Analysis
6 Market Insights
6.1 North America
6.2.1 Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden
6.2.2 Belgium, France, and Netherlands
6.2.3 Germany and Switzerland
6.2.4 UK and Ireland
6.2.5 Italy, Portugal, and Spain
6.2.6 Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland
6.2.7 Russia, Turkey, and Greece
6.3.1 Australia and New Zealand
6.3.2 China and Taiwan
6.3.5 South Korea
6.4 South America
6.4.2 Argentina and Chile
6.5 Middle East and Africa
6.5.2 South Africa
6.5.3 Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates
7 Competitive Assessment
7.2 DePuy Synthes
7.2.1 Portfolio Assessment
7.2.2 Deal Analysis
7.2.3 Competitive Positioning
7.3.1 Portfolio Assessment
7.3.2 Deal Analysis
7.3.3 Competitive Positioning
7.4 Smith & Nephew
7.4.1 Portfolio Assessment
7.4.2 Deal Analysis
7.4.3 Competitive Positioning
7.5 Zimmer Biomet
7.5.1 Portfolio Assessment
7.5.2 Deal Analysis
7.5.3 Competitive Positioning
7.6 MicroPort Orthopedics
7.6.1 Portfolio Assessment
7.6.2 Competitive Positioning
7.7 Other Players
8.3.3 Secondary Research
8.3.4 Forecasting Methodology
8.3.5 Primary Research Summary
8.4 About MediPoint
8.5 About GlobalData
8.6 Contact Us
Table 1: Revision Knee Arthroplasty, Key Metrics, 2016–2023
Table 2: North America Revision Knee Arthroplasty Procedure Volume Forecast, 2014–2023
Table 3: Europe Revision Knee Arthroplasty Procedure Volume Forecast, 2014–2023
Table 4: APAC Revision Knee Arthroplasty Procedure Volume Forecast, 2014–2023
Table 5: South America Revision Knee Arthroplasty Procedure Volume Forecast, 2014–2023
Table 6: Middle East and Africa Revision Knee Arthroplasty Procedure Volume Forecast, 2014–2023
Table 7: North America Revision Knee Arthroplasty Implants Average Selling Price ($) Forecast, 2014–2023
Table 8: Europe Revision Knee Arthroplasty Implants Average Selling Price ($) Forecast, 2014–2023
Table 9: APAC Revision Knee Arthroplasty Implants Average Selling Price ($) Forecast, 2014–2023
Table 10: South America Revision Knee Arthroplasty Implants Average Selling Price ($) Forecast, 2014–2023
Table 11: Middle East and Africa Revision Knee Arthroplasty Implants Average Selling Price ($) Forecast, 2014–2023
Table 12: North America Revision Knee Arthroplasty Market Revenue Forecast ($M), 2014–2023
Table 13: Europe Revision Knee Arthroplasty Market Revenue Forecast ($M), 2014–2023
Table 14: APAC Revision Knee Arthroplasty Market Revenue Forecast ($M), 2014–2023
Table 15: South America Revision Knee Arthroplasty Market Revenue Forecast ($M), 2014–2023
Table 16: Middle East and Africa Revision Knee Arthroplasty Market Revenue Forecast ($), 2014–2023
Table 17: North America Revision Knee Arthroplasty CSA, 20161
Table 18: Europe Revision Knee Arthroplasty CSA, 20161, 2
Table 19: Asia-Pacific Revision Knee Arthroplasty CSA, 20161
Table 20: South America Revision Knee Arthroplasty CSA, 20161, 2
Table 21: Middle East and Africa Revision Knee Arthroplasty CSA, 20161, 2
Table 22: DePuy Synthes – Key Marketed Products Assessment
Table 23: Stryker – Key Marketed Products Assessment
Table 24: Stryker – Key Clinical Trials
Table 25: S&N – Key Marketed Products Assessment
Table 26: S&N – Key Clinical Trials
Table 27: Zimmer Biomet – Key Marketed Products Assessment
Table 28: Zimmer Biomet – Key Clinical Trials
Table 29: MicroPort – Key Marketed Products Assessment
Table 30: Summary of Other Players in the Revision Knee Arthroplasty Market, 2016
More from Orthopedics
Medical DevicesImpact of Chinas Medical Devices Market-Thematic Research
Medical DevicesGenomics-Thematic Research