- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading IT industry executives
- The report identifies and analyzes the key marketing and sales strategies companies will be adopting to deal with market conditions in 20112012
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Researchs exclusive panel of leading it industry executives. It analyzes the changing marketing behaviour and strategies of the companies in the it industry. The report also identifies the most significant strategies that it industry suppliers plan to implement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of XXXX industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which XX% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on supplier expenditure, sales and marketing and industry developments.
- The report provides insights into the marketing needs of it industry suppliers and how they are looking to develop their marketing and sales strategies in the future.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customers changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers.
Table of Content
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 2011-2012
2.1 Key marketing aims of suppliers for 2011-2012
2.1.1 Key marketing aims by company turnover
2.1.2 Key marketing aims by revenue growth expectations
2.2 Essential amendments to marketing activities in 2011-2012
2.2.1 Amendments to marketing activities by company turnover
2.3 Use of new media for business prospects
2.3.1 Use of new media by company turnover
2.4 Critical success factors for choosing a marketing agency
2.4.1 Critical success factors by company turnover
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About ICD Research
List of Table
Table 1: Total European Technology Industry Survey Respondents by Company Type, 2011
Table 2: Buyer Respondents by Job Role (%), 2011
Table 3: Buyer Respondents by Global Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 4: Buyer Respondents by Total Number of Employees in Organizations (%), 2011
Table 5: Supplier Respondents by Job Role (%), 2011
Table 6: Supplier Respondents by Global Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 7: Supplier Respondents by Total Number of Employees in Organizations (%), 2011
Table 8: Key Marketing Aims: IT Industry Suppliers (%), 2011
Table 9: Amendments to Marketing Activities (% Supplier Comparison), 2011
Table 10: Amendments to Marketing Activities by Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 11: Use of New Media by Suppliers (% Supplier Comparison), 2011
Table 12: Use of New Media by Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 13: Critical Success Factors: IT Industry Suppliers (%), 2010-2011
Table 14: Critical Success Factors by Company Turnover (%), 2011
List of Chart
Figure 1: Key Marketing Aims: IT Industry Suppliers (%), 2011
Figure 2: Key Marketing Aims by Company Turnover (% 'Increase' Responses), 2011
Figure 3: Key Marketing Aims by Revenue Growth Expectations (%), 2011
Figure 4: Amendments to Marketing Activities (% Supplier Comparison), 2011
Figure 5: Amendments to Marketing Activities by Company Turnover (%), 2011
Figure 6: Use of New Media by Suppliers (% Supplier Comparison), 2011
Figure 7: Use of New Media by Company Turnover (%), 2011
Figure 8: Critical Success Factors: IT Industry Suppliers (%), 2011
Figure 9: Critical Success Factors by Company Turnover (%), 2011
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.