Lithium-ion Battery Market, by Application (Electronic Devices, Automotive, etc), Material, Companies & Global Forecast to 2024
- Renub Research
- February 2018
- Battery Technology
- 141 pages
Renub Research latest study report “Lithium-ion Battery Market, by Application (Electronic Devices, Automotive & E-bus, Industrial & ESS and Others), Material (Cathode, Anode, Separator, Electrolyte) Companies (Samsung SDI., LG Chemical, SANYO-Panasonic and ATL) Global Forecast to 2024” provides a detailed and comprehensive insight of the Global Lithium-ion Battery Market.
Global lithium-ion battery market is expected to surpass more than US$ 40 Billion by the end of year 2024. This report covers key growth drivers and scientific challenges for lithium-ion battery market. Lithium-ion batteries are one and only preferred choice source for portable electronics. The manufacturer of lithium-ion battery consistently doing lot of research & development work for peruse technological advancements and reduce the size and weight of batteries, cost of batteries, increase their power output and safety. Moreover government regulation or policies to create framework suitable for battery regulated transportation system will foster the growth of lithium-ion battery in anticipated year.
This reports provides comprehensive assessment and core-insight regarding lithium-ion battery in many application like electronic devices, automotive & e-bus, industrial and energy storage system and much more extension. Lithium-ion battery in electronic segment has been used since last 20 years that’s because of its compact size and high performance. In current scenario electric vehicle, hybrid vehicle and e-bus are most likely to use the lithium-ion battery technology because of government support and environmental reason. Therefore automotive & e-bus sectors are key factors to increase the lithium-ion battery market to the great heights in coming future.
In this report we have investigate the core key material required to make lithium-ion battery cells and battery packs. The most important material is cathode and we have further segmented into 5 parts LCO (Lithium Cobalt Oxide), NMC (Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide), NCA (Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminium Oxide), LMO (Lithium Manganese Oxide) LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate). This report also provides full market knowledge of anode, separator and electrolyte in terms value and volume both. This report contains fresh value chain analysis of lithium-ion battery from material to cell manufacturer and pack manufacture.
This 141 pages report with 120 figures studies the Global Lithium-ion Battery Market from 4 view points by Application and further 4 view points by Materials.
By Application – Lithium-ion Battery Market & Volume
- Electronic Devices
- Automotive & E-Bus
- Industrial & Energy Storage System
By Material – Lithium-ion Battery Market & Volume
All the 4 companies studied in the report have been studied from 4 points
- Business Strategy
- Production Volume
- Sales Value
Key Companies – Business Strategy, Production, Sales Covered in the report
- Samsung SDI
- LG Chemical
- SANYO Panasonic
Scope of the Report
- Global Lithium-ion Battery Market by Application: We have segmented the market into four applications which are Electronic Devices, Automotive & E-Bus, Industrial & ESS and Others. Moreover we have also fragmented automotive & e-bus into 5 segment application: Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Electric Vehicle, E-Bus and Others.
- Global Lithium-ion Battery Volume by Application: We have segmented the volume sales into four applications which are Electronic Devices, Automotive & E-Bus, Industrial & ESS and Others. Moreover we have also fragmented automotive & e-bus into 5 segment application: Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Electric Vehicle, E-Bus and Others. We have taken volume in Mega Watt Hour for each of mentioned segment.
- Global Lithium-ion Battery Market by Material: We have segmented the market into four parts by materials which are Cathode, Anode, Separator and Electrolyte. Moreover we have also fragmented most important key material Cathode into 5 parts and Anode into three parts.
- Global Lithium-ion Battery Volume by Materials: We have segmented the volume sales into four parts by materials which are Cathode, Anode, Separator and Electrolyte. Moreover we have also fragmented most important key material Cathode into 5 parts and Anode into three parts. We have taken volume sales of each segment in Tons.
- Global Lithium-ion Battery Market Share Analysis: We have mentioned market share from three view points: lithium-ion battery market share by application, by automotive & e-bus and by materials.
- Global Lithium-ion Battery Volume Share Analysis: We have also mentioned volume share from three view points: lithium-ion battery volume share by application, by automotive & e-bus and by materials.
- Key Growth Drivers & Challenges: It studies the multi-dimensional factors which help to grow global lithium-ion battery market. We also mentioned key factors that will hinder the market growth.
- Key Companies Analysis: We have covered four key players and their global lithium-ion battery revenue. Apart from sales analysis, we have also covered overview of the company and business strategies.
- Value Chain Analysis: This report provide examined value chain analysis of lithium-ion battery from material to cell manufacturer and pack manufacture and finally it goes to OEM.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Lithium-Ion Battery Market (2010 – 2024)
2.1 Application & Forecast
2.2 Material & Forecast
3. Global Lithium-Ion Battery Sales Volume (MWH) (2010 – 2024)
3.1 Application & Forecast
3.2 Materials & Forecast
4. Market Share Analysis – Global Lithium-Ion Battery (2010 – 2024)
4.1 Application & Forecast
4.2 Automotive & E-Bus & Forecast
4.3 Materials & Forecast
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.