KOL Perspectives: Update on Novel Candidates in Development for Lupus
This KOL Insight briefing provides an update on novel candidates in development for Lupus.
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas -
- Atacicepts efficacy data in SLE
- Atacicepts flare data in SLE
- Patients most suitable for atacicept treatment
- Targeting the IgE pathway in lupus
- Omalizumabsefficacy data in SLE
- Omalizumabssafety data in SLE
- Lupuzors Phase III efficacy data
- Impact of lupuzors Phase III data on existing opinion of lupuzor
- Lupuzors Phase III safety data in SLE
- Anticipated future use of lupuzor in clinical practice
- Most KOLs had a positive opinion of atacicepts efficacy in SLE despite failure to achieve its primary endpoint of SRI-4 in the ITT population
- KOL opinions were divided in terms of targeting the IgE pathway in lupus, with some unaware of any scientific rationale behind it
- Most KOLs were disappointed by lupuzors Phase III efficacy data but were not surprised by the high placebo response rate observed in the trial.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharmas analysis of primary research with our lupus key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs: Five Europe-based & fuve US-based
- Interviews performed in Q2 2018
- KOL data is analyzed to produce: Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts.
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on "Novel Candidates in Development for Lupus"
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of Lupus
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.