KOL Perspectives: Treatment strategies for pregnant RA patients
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of Treatment strategies for pregnant RA patients.
Questions topics -
- Current views on suitable therapies to treat pregnant RA patients
- Certolizumab -use in pregnant RA patients
- Other anti-TNFs -use in pregnant RA patients
- IL-6 inhibitors -use in pregnant RA patients
- Abatacept -use in pregnant RA patients
- JAK inhibitors -use in pregnant RA patients
- Majority of KOLs currently use anti-TNFs for treating pregnant RA patients, with a marked preference for certolizumab
- No consensus among KOLs on the use of IL-6 inhibitors during pregnancy, although monotherapy use was not considered an advantage
- Majority of KOLs were averse to prescribing JAK inhibitors during pregnancy, primarily due to the lack of any data in this setting.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharmas analysis of primary research with our RA key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs -
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during Apr 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce -
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on Treatment strategies for pregnant RA patients
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of RA
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.