KOL Perspectives: JAK Inhibitor Safety in IBD
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on the potential use of selective JAK inhibitors in IBD.
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas -
- Maintenance data for selective JAKs in Crohns disease
- Differentiating strategies for selective and non-selective JAKs in IBD
- Choice of primary endpoints for IBD trials
- Selective JAKs expected efficacy in UC
- Real-world use of JAKs in IBD
- KOLs are broadly positive about TOFs safety profile in UC, highlighting TOFs relative comparability to safety seen in other indications
- Most KOLs view the majority of JAK inhibitors in development in IBD as has having similar safety profiles, regardless of JAK-selectivity
- Most KOLs agree that patients should ideally be vaccinated before immunosuppressant treatment, however, reimbursement remains a significant barrier that can restrict vaccination to during treatment.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharmas analysis of primary research with our 10 key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs: 5 Europe-based & 5 US-based
- Interviews performed during March 2018
- KOL data is analyzed to produce: Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts.
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on "JAK Inhibitor Safety in IBD"
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of IBD
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.